SLI Profile Request

WhyEm

Just follow this page...

https://support.rockstargames.com/articles/360038342293/RDR2-Title-Update-1-14-Notes-PS4-Xbox-One-PC

maybe they'll post a new update soon. SLI is a problem for select few and so was HDR on console but they still fixed the later.

cant wait to see the modding community come up with all sorts of tweaks and add on content its just been a week :smile:

"Well I got the flicker from the trees and bushes to go away from turning down the water but the rocks and moutain side still flicker up by the lake. Regardless yit is alot better than it was I suppose."

it will work eventually

Edited by stingger1980

Well I got rid of all the flickering but seems to a tad unstable. High of 165 and average 95fps. Only thing I did was put API settings to locked. For the most part it seems to have everything in advance at high or ulra and 1 at medium and set everything else is ultra with HDR and no flashing or lock up the last couple hours so yeah all is good and I think 95fps at 5120x1440 isn't 2 shabby. I had 1 lock up when I went into town but I put my AE-9 back in and it hasnt crashed since.

Edited by Rytir74