[Mod Request] Faster loot/skinning animation and always clean

Veralie

1. A faster or just instantaneous loot and skinning animation.

2. Make it so horse's don't get dirty. My white Arabian gets dirty every few minutes and it's maddening.

3. Arthur either no longer needs to bathe or the bath can be made instant.

• 3 months later...

2. Make it so horse's don't get dirty. My white Arabian gets dirty every few minutes and it's maddening.

Fingers crossed #1 is do-able. There is already a fast loot/skin animation for when the body/carcass is in an odd position. Hopefully it could be forced to do that every time.

Yes, PLEASE i need a quick loot, this game is awesome but this (and other as dirty) broke all experience

GetYilked, what mod what do you mean?

Fingers crossed #1 is do-able. There is already a fast loot/skin animation for when the body/carcass is in an odd position. Hopefully it could be forced to do that every time.

Yes, PLEASE i need a quick loot, this game is awesome but this (and other as dirty) broke all experience

GetYilked, what mod what do you mean?

They didn't mean a mod, they meant that the game already plays faster looting and skinning animations if the body/carcass or player is standing in a position that doesn't work for the full animation. They went on to say that a mod should be created that makes the faster animations always play whenever the player loots or skins something.

• 1 year later...