Up To My Arse In Jedi Masters

Aldebaran1113

So this has been pretty maddening. It's literally game-breaking, and I can't get past it.

On Nar Shaddaa, at the point the Exile wakes up in Mira's bolthole to find the Jedi Master she's been looking for, things sort of derail.

When I click on the Jedi to talk, nothing happens. If I go over to the magnetically sealed door and click on that, he clones himself. Every time. For fun, I kept clicking on the door after I took the screenshot and ended up with a hilariously packed room full of the same Jedi Master.

I've tried this scene with all mods turned off except TSLRCM (without which the savegame won't load), I've uninstalled and reinstalled TSLRCM while verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam. I've backed up to the last point on the ship before the Exile is nabbed by Mira and run the whole scenario again (and again and again). Nope. Still buried in mute Jedi Masters.

If anyone has any thoughts on how to sort this out, I'd be grateful to hear it. Not sure what to poke (if anything) in the save game editor that won't break the files.

My next option is to start the planet over from the first save just after landing there. The remaining option after that is starting the game over, the thought of which makes me want to throw my keyboard at the wall in frustration.

Deets:

Windows 10

Updated Steam game

TSLRCM exe version not installed through Vortex

Other (currently inactive) mods installed through Vortex, largely textures