[Mod Request] Removing guns / selling guns

Yolan

I suggest also allowing the player to pick up guns dropped by NPCs when they die, having them show up in your inventory as valuables (fairly or unfairly priced depending on a config setting) that when used in your inventory, are dropped on the ground so you can either pick them back up or swap one of your guns for them. I could see a case for it being its own mod, though.

Edited by DominateEye

• 1 month later...

I suggest also allowing the player to pick up guns dropped by NPCs when they die, having them show up in your inventory as valuables (fairly or unfairly priced depending on a config setting) that when used in your inventory, are dropped on the ground so you can either pick them back up or swap one of your guns for them. I could see a case for it being its own mod, though.

I found it really, really odd that with all the things the gang does, arms dealing isn't one of them. I know there are too many looter-shooters out there and this game borders on that with the larger capacity satchels, but collecting rifles and throwing them into a bundle or a wagon makes a lot of sense here.

• 2 years later...
Love a mod where we can drop / delete guns we don't want.

Lads, there is a mod that does exactly that (I deleted all Arthur's weapon at the beginning of CH6)

use rampage trainer (233) and :

• Equip the undesired weapon
  • Go to Weapons --> Manage Weapons --> Remove current weapon
  • profit