Console Command not functioning properly

mindkiller316

I purchased some Alchemy skill levels and nothing happened, the first bug I've encountered in a 16 hour playthrough.

When I went to console it, "player.advskill alchemy 5", I only leveled up once and no further.

Fine, I'll enter it in again... nothing happens. It returns, "IsCurrentFurnitureObj>> 0.00". I have nothing selected with the mouse, certainly not furniture. I don't have any mods that explicitly alter the way skills are purchased. I also don't understand why the console is suddenly not working. Searching online has turned up nothing like this.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Until then I'll be uninstalling and deactivating mods until I can narrow it down.

I purchased some Alchemy skill levels and nothing happened, the first bug I've encountered in a 16 hour playthrough.

When I went to console it, "player.advskill alchemy 5", I only leveled up once and no further.

Fine, I'll enter it in again... nothing happens. It returns, "IsCurrentFurnitureObj>> 0.00". I have nothing selected with the mouse, certainly not furniture. I don't have any mods that explicitly alter the way skills are purchased. I also don't understand why the console is suddenly not working. Searching online has turned up nothing like this.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Until then I'll be uninstalling and deactivating mods until I can narrow it down.

That's correct, use a different numeric amount, if 5=1 ? then 25 =5.

This is how Console works. Say God mode, you turn it on and off in the same way. camera functions and others.

So use a higher number.

your looking for cheats.