Fallout4 CTD using keys

manndesfriedens

-Snip-

"I want to thank you for your help. Please understand me, I am not a mod maker and I try learn from them or from people like you". -Snip-

Dont worry i fully understand the situation, which is why i am writing my posts exactly as written, i am teaching you all the factors about modding :wink:

-Snip-.

"What I am trying to say is, that I will sort the load order because of quest mods and Start Me Up mod that has to be at the bottom, like MCS, Cheat Terminal too."

This is good, Load Order is the main priority for modding, A Correct Load Order will eliminate a lot of Potentional issues both immediatly and more importantly further down the line, when your saved games start becoming bigger, and likewise the game starts becoming unstable, sorting the load order immediatly will make your modding expereince much more fun and grant a much better success rate, this is the first thing you will want to do when modding, is creating a correct load order, then if you run into issues after that, you can create posts here, and people like myself will help you problem solve the issues

"Please be patient if I do not react quickly because I have to understand what's going on in the mods' world."

Dont worry i am very patient and will help you with your modding journey :smile:

"Many people say do not pay attention to xEDIT errors",

Ignore these people, they have no idea what they are talking about. these are probably the same people that ignore BSOD and then wonder why their computer is crashing, when BSOD literally tells you why via error codes, which you would research. basically meaning to completely ignore errors will mean you will not be researching them, meaning you will keep running into the same issues.

"FO4EDIT would shows often fault error, messages, the others say we should pay attention to the errors no matter which mods."

These are the people you should be listening to, and likewise you do need to pay attention to them issues that Fo4Edit is displaying, but you should also be checking the mod pages of the mods that have issues, before attempting to fix them yourself, as some errors are required for the mod to work

The Post Section and Bug Reports Section Especially, and the most important will be the Sticky Posts in the Post Section, keep an eye out for any posts made by the mod author of said mod that F04Edit is reporting issues, they will let you know if the issues are intentional or not. this is where researching mods especially apply.

"I would check with xEdit EVERY mod - one by one - but I have almost 400 plugins how should I handle it?"

As this is completely mandatory for any hopes of a stable game, you can load 254 mods each time, by right clicking on any mod and clicking on *Select None*, then tick the box next to each mod until you reach 254, however if any mod requires another mod that is not selected Fo4Edit will stop loading the mods, so you have to put in extra effort, which is the price you pay when running an excessive amount of mods.

"I really want to thank you many times for your quick answers and helps and I will try to follow your guides too."

Your Welcome :smile:

Note: Same as before my replies to each specific statement are in Bold.

Note: just for reference, i have been creating mods, problem solving mods and learning how mods work, as well as all factors of modding for 7+ years, i have actually been modding much longer then that, as i used to mod Fallout New Vegas back in its day (so we are actually talking 9+ years of modding beth games, learning the Creation Engine and Geck), before that, i was programming for several years, creating programs that interacted with the Hexadecimal system to modify Roms (which is still modding) so all in all i have actually be modding and creating mods for about 15+ years. whilst simultaneously learning advanced problem solving via Assembly.

my 7+ years of mod creation taught me a lot about the engine, and its limitations, as well as how mods work.

so writing that above, to show you i know exactly what i am talking about when it comes to modding, so my advice will help you fully. i have always been a modder and a creator. :tongue:

Here is My Load Order Guide:

=================

Low Priority Mods
=================
1.Master Files
2. Faction and Ai Overhauls
3. New Landmasses
4. New Factions
5. Bug Fixes
6. Settlement Building Mods
7. Gameplay Changes and Tweaks
8. New Companion Mods
9. NPC and Companion Changes
10. Radio and Audio Mods
11. Visual, Texture and Atmopehric mods
12. Animation Mods
====================
Medium Priority Mods
====================
13. Weather and Lighting Mods
14. Vanilla Settlement Changes mods
15. Sorting Mods
16. Hud and Defui Mods
17. Character models and Ehancement mods
18. Pip boy and Map Mods
19. New Weapons, armor and clothing mods - not craftable
==================
High Priority Mods
==================
20. Armor, Clothing and Weapons mods that are Craftable - (Chemistry Lab, Armosmith Workbench)
21. All other Chemistry Lab Recipes
22. New Settlements Changes, and New Player Homes
23. Quest Mods
24. Weapon and Armor Modification mods - such as Armorsmith Extended
=====================
Maximum Priority Mods
=====================
25. Alternate Start Mods
Note: Install mods in that order
Note: All number indicate higher priority then the previous number
Note: Master Files = Framework mods such as AWKCR, Workshop Menu Management, and F4SE Mods that only Consist of F4SE Plugins (Basically F4SE Mods that do not Include ESP or ESM files)

Note: Click on Show to view the Guide
Edited by G4M3W1NN3R

Hello, G4M3W1NN3R

First, I like it how you try to help with knowledge about modding and sorting the mods.
Because I am not a mod maker nor an expert in this section, I have to learn HOW TO, but for that, I need time to understand the situation.

Like I said, I want to play the game with as many mods as possible. When I pay attention to 255 limits, then I can forget all the mods, because there are MANY mods. Mod A need mod B and C, while mod B needs just A, and mod C needs A. So, I have to look carefully which mods is important and really required.

I am not that player who just installs with NMM maximum 80 mods and play. I want to play 'hide and seek' with Fallout 4!

When I have to pay attention to 255 plugins limits then I can give up playing with mods and play without mods then I will have no problems and I have to delete my accounts from Nexusmods, Loverslab, Vectorplus etc. sites.

Why are ESL there? Since ESL's are out there why should I not install 500 mods?

By the way, I really do not like to play Fallout 4 without mods. Without mods, FO4 looks really colorless, 'tired', boredom, 'uggly' (faces, bodies, outfits, world layout). Mods add 'live' into the 'dead' game.

To come back to load order (mods to be loaded at last): As an example, "Star Me Up" mod: When I install and load it at very last (but above main patch mods - except UFO4P), Player Comments and Head Tracking has a patch for StartMeUp that needs StartMeUp and PlayerComments.

But Player Comments has to be installed above all other dialogue-relaed mods like Extended Dialogue Interface (XDI) and Immersive Generic Dialogues mods. So I then have to install/load all mods at very last.

Player Comments has also a patch for CWSS Redux v2, so I have to install/load CWSS after Player Comments, but CWSS belongs to "Settlement/Crafting" section.

When I let LOOT sort mods and play, I get ALWAYS slowdowns after hours in-game, because LOOT sorts the above mods mix-matched and in a completely different orders (StartMe Up on top, while player comments in middle load order). Because of that I use always Wrye Bash to see if mods are missing their 'Master' mods (with orange warnings on each plugin). And when I do not sort them Wrye Bash deos not let me make Bashed Patch file.

To come back to FO4EDIT check for errors: I let xEDIT check UFO4P and it found MANY errors.
And I looked, as you said, on plugins '+' and there are MANY MANY '+' on each plugin. It is impossible to check all + to find out what has red warnings. It would take months for me to check all plugins for errors and THEN solve the errors.

And I can not let FO4EDIT use 254 plugins what happens to others? Otherwise xEDIT unchecks other mods so that I have new load order with UN-checked plugins that I have sort again. Or I have to delete all mods to have the 253 limit (2 for Wrye Bash and FO4MERGED).

I had, when I made this thread two problems: BIG texture problems, that I fixed by myself already. But I have still the CTD when clicking in pipboy 'Datas' or "T" - not matter with keyboard keys or mouse). And this happens when I want to trade, opening containers, dead bodies (but not with all of them - just with certain containers etc.).

This thread is NOT about having slowdowns because of plugins limit reached. I had no problems unntill a week ago while played with ALL the mods (about 350 plugins activated). I must have installed a mod that causes the CTDs and I want to find out what.

Wrye Bash shows 225 ESM/ESP and 157 ESL. The 255 ESM/ESP limit is not yet reached.

Ok, bare in mind that I lost track of some of what's happened here, because of the very large responses.

First I have to ask because I lost track of it, whether or not this problem still happens to you on a test character, started from scratch with NO mods active?

If the answer that is YES, then even if you HAVE targeted and gotten rid of the mod that caused the problem, it's now baked into the save games of the characters that do have the problem.

If the answer is YES, it does still happen, then there could something going on, that is not esp/esl/esm related.

The PROBLEM itself is that your game cannot load items, or certain items correctly. That's why you crash when trying to see your inventory, when you trade, or when you open certain containers. Whether that's because of an error in sorting them, not being able to run the textures associated with them, or their ID tags are just outright fudged up.

OR that your game can no longer list items correctly. Either a problem with the part of the engine that creates said lists when you access contents, or again, back to FU'd itemID's.

The PROBLEM is that you cannot use tools to try to find which mod(s) is/are causing the problem, because you have too many Mods. You cannot use the tools, because you're not willing to try different builds, at a lower mod load.

Now, here comes the tough love. But I mean it constructively. K?

Since you can't use the tools, because you don't want to do what it takes to be able to use them, the only way you're gonna figure out what is causing this is to manually activate each one of those mods, test on a new character with no save games, and then go back and rinse and repeat. That's the only way you're gonna find out which one(s) are causing this issue.

It might take you a few days, it might take you a few weeks (with that many mods). Or you may end up finding out that it's a graphics issue or other corrupted file issue.

OR have to start all over, complete blank slate, clean install, clean new saves.

Or, (and here it comes) admit that you're being stubborn, trying to push the game past it's limits, and figure out how to have fun with the game within those limits.

If that doesn't work, well.... there's other games.

Edited by StormWolf01

Ok, bare in mind that I lost track of some of what's happened here, because of the very large responses.

First I have to ask because I lost track of it, whether or not this problem still happens to you on a test character, started from scratch with NO mods active?

The PROBLEM itself is that your game cannot load items, or certain items correctly. That's why you crash when trying to see your inventory, when you trade, or when you open certain containers.

The PROBLEM is that you cannot use tools to try to find which mod(s) is/are causing the problem, because you have too many Mods. You cannot use the tools, because you're not willing to try different builds, at a lower mod load.

Or, (and here it comes) admit that you're being stubborn, trying to push the game past it's limits, and figure out how to have fun with the game within those limits.

If that doesn't work, well.... there's other games.

Hello, and welcome, my friend.

First, yes this thread has long responses.

Second, that's it, the game does not know which mod/plugin it has to start.

Third, I really do not know how check which mods causing the CTDs.

To being stubborn... You're right. I was too stubborn. I shouldn't act to tell everyone I want force make my game to make CTDs.

AND NOW...

MAYBE I have SOLVED the second problem too!

I said MAYBE... I have to play longer to be sure. I will report often about this.

I think I have solved the second issue (first was texture issues, second the trading/pipboy CTD).

1) I have deleted MANY mods - especially ALL Advanced Animation Framework and all mods requires AAF (poses, animations, themes). I had installed, if I am not wrong, approx. 40 AAF/-related mods!

2) Deleted other mods which had to do with survival (quests).

3) Deleted ALL save games.

4) Deleted all 'leftovers' from Fallout4 ScriptExtender (F4SE) folder in /My Games/Fallout 4/.

5) Deleted all 'leftovers' from the Mod Configuration Menu (MCM).

6) Installed many mods again (first UFO4P then the others).

7) Made Wrye Bash Bashed Patch.

8) Followed G4M3W1NN3R guides and moved some mods to the bottom plugins load order.

9) Played the game awhile (approx. 1 hour), opened containers, traded with someone (with "E" key).

10) Opened pipboy, clicked on "Datas" menu, then all other menus, clicked on "T" (for Perks menu with keyboard key and mouse. I did it more times to be sure that it's working.

Now I have 445 installed mods and 315 activated plugins.

I want to thank you all for helping. I will try not be

I just want to show you all the installed mods and plugins lists.

MODS list (It's sorted in reversed order - so you have to read from BOTTOM first (bottom to top).
(I do not know why but MO2 has saved the mod list in this reversed order)
(Bot lists are my actual lists)

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

+! WRYE BASH - Bashed Patch
+! fo4edit MERGED
+! BodySlide and OutfitStudio
+! ModConfigurationMenu (MCM)
+! Fallout4 ScriptExtender (f4se)
+Thuggyfied A Fallout4 ModList GrindFreeGameSettings v1.0 41435
-LigaOfMyCompanions ENG v1.24 25699
+MightyCleanSettlements (MCS) (AIO) v1.22 41896
+CheatTerminal v1.65 13285
+GetDirty (TakeABath) v1.3 29171
+ExtendedDialogueInterface (XDI) v1.3.4 27216
+PlayerComments CWSS Redux Patch v1.0 22166
+CWSS Redux v2 DEU v2.1 41612
+CWSS Redux v2.1 14326
+PlayerComments ImmersiveGenericDialoguesPatch v1.1 22166
+ImmersiveGenericDialogues DEU v1.03c 14108
+PlayerComments StartMeUp UniversalPATCH v2.5 22166
+PlayerComments UnofficialFallout4PatchPATCH v2.47 22166
+PlayerComments v2.51 22166
+StartMeUp NormalDialoguePrompts v6.1 18946
+UnarmedGameplayOverhaul NPC Module v1.1 41239
+UnarmedGameplayOverhaul PlayerModule v1.1 41239
+Have a Beer AnimatedDrinking v2.0 13857
+AutoDrinkAndEat (ADE-I) (ESL) v1.01 40424
+SmokeableCigars v2.3 13431
+SmoothFirstPersonSprint v1.2 29828
+MorsSitAnywhere (and wait) v1.2.1 37976
+TakeAndEquipOrUse v1.6 41171
+CloseThatDoorMod v2.3 12065
+NeedlesHurt v0.2 13902
+GrabAndEat (AIO) v1.5 17608
+SearchAndDestroy v1.0 5852
+RealisticRangedAccuracy for NPCs DLC v1.3 27731
+StrengthBased BashBonus v1.00 MultBash Hotfix v2 41236
+BetterLocationalDamage 3 MAIN v6.3 3815
+BetterExplosives Redux ShrugThatOffPatch v1.0 40433
+BetterExplosives Redux v1.2.0 37572
+BetterCookingStations ImmersivePATCH v1.1 39931
+BetterCookingStations FarHarbor+NukaWorld PATCH v2.01 12104
+BetterCookingStations DEU v2.03 35395
+BetterCookingStations v2.03 12104
+OrganizedWorkbenchMenu FOMOD ESL v1.2.1 32588
+PlaceEverywhere v1.18.0.1138 9424
+WorkshopPlus v1.0.5b 35005
+WorkshopFramework v1.1.9 35004
+SimSettlements 3in1 v4.1.6 21872
+TougherCars DurableVehicles v1.3 3680
+WeaponsOfFate BallisticsOverhaul v1.2.1 12986
+NoCombatBoundaries v1.0 6752
+SA80 BritishRifle (L85, L86) v 4.3 24619
+MurderingChainsaw v1.2 12102
+MCAM MeleeCollectableAndAdventureMod v2.0.0 14786
+CrossbowsOfTheCommonwealth DEU v1.4.2 26767
+CrossbowsOfTheCommownealth StandaloneVersion v1.4 10484
+CrossbowsOfTheCommonwealth MAIN v1.4 10484
+AS Vektor DEU v2 v .91 26016
+AS Vektor MAIN InstituteVersion v .91 10697
+The M14 StandaloneRifle v1.0 9667
+The M2216 StandaloneAssaultRifle LeveledLists v2.0 10895
+The M2216 StandaloneAssualtRifle v1.1 8807
+R91 StandaloneAssaultRifle M v1.6 7715
+RichMerchants (main) v1.1 2727
+ExpandedResourceShipments v1.4 2847
+SofaSurfer SleepingOnCouches ESL plus DLC v1.2 24944
+IchWillNochNichtNachNukaWorldFarHarbor v1.11 36245
+Fill'emUpAgain LooseFiles v1.0 12674
+FastFillingBottles BA2 v2.0.0 25247
+MilitaryMREs ScriptInjectedLists v1.1 25824
+Campsite Pillows v1.0 11734
+Campsite MAIN v1.0.1 11734
+MoreRealisticCats v1.2 22436
+DocileRadstags v1.0 3208
+GlowingAnimalsEmitLight DEU v1.1 25145
+GlowingAnimalsEmitLight DLC v1.1 9239
+ProjectRealityFootsteps FO4 BA2 v1.7 35904
+EnergyWeaponSounds Evreything v1.6 4306
+CinematicSounds CompleteCollection v1.11 7224
+RealisticWeaponSounds (RWS) v7 1034
+QuieterSettlements v0.31 2819
+LOST Audio Tweaks v1.1b 38448
+Glazing (WWE), G2M Workshop Comp.PATCH MeshFIX v1.0 36018
+Glazing WindowsWithGlass DEU v0.2 23077
+Glazing WindowsWithGlass (WWE) v0.2 23060
+ImmersiveWindows v1.21 17205
+MissingGoodneighborWindowsFIX v1.0 23037
+LiveAction Mr.Handy Repack v1.1 9571
+AnimatedMannequins Dance v1.2 34144
+AnimatedMannequins ENG v1.3 34144
+Mannequins v2.0 41837
+TatersAndTamaters v1 0 19072
+KetarosTreasures v3.1 40964
+MultipleFloorsSandboxing 1.0 15608
+RealisticComponentsRedux (GKX) v1.3 42102
+SettlementWorkshopIntegratedFallout (SWIFT) DLC v1.1 23319
+HandsOff LooksMirror Comp.Patch ContainersAndDoors v1.3 33294
+HandsOff LockSettlement ContainersAndDoors v1.1.0 26171
+LooksMirror DEU v1.0.1 25605
+LooksMirror v1.0.1 13627
+DoItYourshelf (DIY) UPDATE v1.8 14532
+DoItYourshelf (DIY) v1.6a 14532
+MannequinRetexture SolidMannequin (FleshToned) v- 15821
+BoatToSpectacleIsland v1.0.0 12632
+Gruffydd's SignsOfTheTImes v1.4 12086
+Gruffydd's SignsAndPosters v4.00a 9711
+HZS OfficesAndStoreBuildings v2.8 20925
+HZS EasyHomebuilder v3.2 17521
+SolarPower Version 1.3.1 17168
+PowerLinePhysics v1.0 22932
+LongerPowerLines (3x) v1.1 2241
+RealTroughs NewBrahminFeeders v1.0 12945
+PaintThatHouse v1.0 6176
+BetterVendorStalls FOMOD v3.2 9758
+CastleWallsRestored v1.7 24703
+StarlightScreenRepaired v1.3 17539
+SnappableJunkFences BetterJunkFences v1.3 9000
+StackableWoodFoundations v1.0 6558
+StackableConcreteFoundations ConcreteBlocks v2.0 6362
+BS Defence UFO4P v2.0.4+ v1.8 20137
+IncreasedBuildLimitEnhanced DEU epic v2.0 23279
+IncreasedBuildLimitEnhanced (AIO) epic v2.0 13779
+ScrapDeadThings Automatron DEU v1 70 6497
+BusySetlers v1.8 Patch for SKE v1.8 22405
+BusySettlers VisibleRugs v1.3 7010
+BusySettlers v1.8 7010
+TidySettlers v1.1 17751
+SingingSettler v2.32 14627
+UnlimitedCompanionFramework v1.1.0 11829
+CreateFollowers ENG v1.10 21866
+Nathan Companion v1 39880
+X6 Romance v1.0 36554
+DualSurvivors Nate Companion CompatibilityPatch v1.3 22289
+DualSurvivors Nate Companion AdditionalDialogue v1.3 22289
+DualSurvivors Nate Companion v1.3.2 22289
+TheMachineAndHer v0.7 30488
+Buttons Companion v1.3 31710
+VisibleCompanionAffinity ENG v4.141 10660
+CompanionCommandAndTactics v1.3 11784
+NoHumanDismemberment v1.0 16147
+BetterCompanions NoConflicts v.1.3 24233
+CompanionStealthDistanceFix DogLeash v4.1 15823
+ANiceOakTree's DiverseChildren YoungerLookingFaces v2 16289
+ANiceOakTree's DiverseChildren NewChildBodyTextures v1.31 16289
+ANiceOakTree's DiverseChildren v1.0 16289
+RaiderChildren v3.1 16586
+OrphansOfTheCommonwealth FixForHair27 v1.0 16000
+OrphansOfTheCommonwealth ChildrenOfGoodneighbor v1.3 16000
+OrphansOfTheCommonwealth ChildrenOfBunkerHill v1.1 16000
+OrphansOfTheCommonwealth v8 16000
+KillableChildren DLC v1.2.7.1 197
+HandsomeDanse CleanerFaceTextures v1.0 5636
+KekeBu Preston 1.0.4 16596
+MacDreamy v0.3 9415
+BessereSiedler v2.0 DLC v0.03 19685
+VariedDiamondCityGuards FaceVariety 15419
+RandomizedDiamondCityGuardOutfits v1.0 12100
+VariedGunnerMercenaries FaceVariety v- 15784
+RadBanEyewearInc No AWKCR v1.0 40752
+RadBanEyewearInc NukaTech RadBans v1.01 8342
+WearableBackpacksAndPouches UPDATE v1.4b 3258
+WearableBackpacksAndPouches v1.4 3258
+PrivateMIlitaryCompany BT2 NoAWKCR MAIN BT2 v1.0 41338
+PrivateMilitaryCompany BT2 NoAWKCR MAIN v1.0 41338
+PrivateMilitaryCompany (PMC) ESP FIX v2.1 41332
+PrivateMilitaryCompany (PMC) v2.0 41332
+BodyTalk2 VanillaAndDLCsArmorsRefits v2.30 35043
+CapitalWastelandOutfitPack Misc v2.0 41380
+CarefreeVaultSuit No AWKCR v1.0 40752
+CarefreeVaultSuit Vanilla_EVB v- 21474
+Sweatpants (BT2, FG, AB) v1.0 41538
+Laurefindil NewClothesAndArmours [9in1] v1.1 12786
+TheFreebooter BodyTalk v2 Refit v1.0 40040
+TheFreebooter OptionalLook v2.1 20299
+TheFreebooter Vanilla v3.0 20299
+NON AE-AWKCR Pathes for BKFT RailroadRenegade Non-AE-AWKCR v2.0.1 9592
+RailroadRenegadeOutfit v2 9460
+NON AE-WKCR Patches for BKFT OutlawOutfit NonAE-AWKCR v3 9592
+OutlawOutfit BKFT v3 9782
+VinylClothing MadeForMales BodySlideMeshes v2 10300
+VinylClothing MadeForMales VinylAndLeather v0.5 10300
+Eli's UtilityJumpsuits No AWKCR v1.0 40752
+Eli's UtilityJumpsuits Vanilla v2.3 7848
+Eli's SleevelessOutfits No AWKCR v.10 40752
+Eli's SleevelessOutfits VANILLA v2.3 8510
+ToughTravellerOutfit ChemStation CraftingPatch v- 24193
+ToughTravellerOutfit v2.0 Vanilla v1.2 24193
+BasicJeans TBOS (FG, BT2) v1.0 37784
+TheKite's Handmaiden BT v2 Refit v1.1 39623
+TheKite's RailroadHandmaiden v091a v091a2 29348
+JustANew MinutemenOutfit BT2 Refits v1.0 40271
+JustANew MinutemenOutfit MissingHatTextures v1 22696
+JustANew MinutemenOutfit CorrectedMaterialFile v1 22696
+JustANew MinutemenOutfit VanillaOutfitReplacer v1 22696
+JustANew MinutemenOutfit STANDALONE v1 22696
+WastelandRangerOutfit BT2 Refits v1.1 39940
+WastelandRangerOutfit Vanilla v1.01 20406
+ResidentEvilOutfits BT2 Refits
+SummersOutfitPack v1
+His & Hers BattleTowels BT2 Refits v1.0 40419
+His & Hers BattleTowels CoreFiles v1.0 28911
+TheWanderingScavverClothing (main) v1.2 24874
+RenegadeSoldier 4K Textures v1.0 42013
+RenegadeSoldier MAIN 2K v1.0 42013
+CROSS ChosenOfAtom v091a 37820
+CROSS 2077 v091b 33412
+Eli's ArmourCompendium DEU v1.5 23512
+Eli's ArmourCompendium VanillaBody v1.5 22431
+ClothingOfTheCommonwealth No AWKCR v1.0 40752
+ClothingOfTheCommonwealth (EVB) v1.6 20754
+SlidersAndTutorials for MuscularMale BodyRedux Sliders BT2 Nude v1.0 40037
+IdleAnimation for MuscularMale Player v2.0 39256
+SuperHeroBody (SHB) LooksMenu BodyMorph v1.0 24835
+BodySlide LooksMenu Presets BT2 Bodyslide v1.1 40415
+FacePreset Ethan v1.1 10342
+TheoN MalePreset v2 12981
+MaleFacePreset 15 Replacement v1 34071
+DauntlessDanse v1.0 22529
+SimpleMaleFace Jude v4 GrumpyEdition v4.0 41137
+RecruitmentPoster Nate NateAlex 2in1 v1.0 15770
+Extended Looksmenu Sliders for BT2 v1.0 41563
+BodySlide LooksMenu Presets BT2 LooksMenu v1.0 40415
+Eli's ArmourCompendium MalePreset LooksMenu v1 22431
+Spacepoptart's LooksMenu CharacterPresetPack v1.1 40767
+Wayne LooksMenu CharacterPreset v1.0 40872
+MovieStarPresets BradPitt LT. AldoRaine NO Scar v1.1 36818
+MovieStarPresets BradPitt v1.0 36818
+Tex LooksMenu Preset 2019 v1 39466
+TheoN MalePreset LooksMenu Version v2 12981
+Nate A MalePreset final 37848
+PicturesquePresetsLooksMenuOnlyMale v2.999b 16788
+AetheticLooksMenuPresetsMr.Aesthetic2 BrownHair v1.0 v1.1 20414
+AetheticLooksMenuPresetsMr.Aesthetic1 BlondHair v1.0 20414
+StevenGregory LooksMenu Preset v1.0 37294
+Caeden's LooksMenu Preset v1 33880
+NaturalMaleTextures AvallonLooksmenu PRESET v1.0 20172
+BobertPeabody's MaleCharacterPresets v1.1 35784
+Leon RE2 Remake LooksMenuPreset v1.1 39080
+Gabe HandsomeMalePreset v1.0 23907
+DauntlessDanse LooksMenuPreset v1.0 22529
+CC's ImprovedHairColors v3.0 18287
+SavrenX DetailedHair v1.00 40547
+PonytailHairstyles BA2 v2.5a 8126
+MiscHairstyle by Atherisz v1.6
+KS Hairdros Addons withPhysics v sunmoon9 29944
+CommonwealthCuts KS Hairdros v2.5.1 11402
+LotsMoreMaleHairstyles v1.21 fix 10695
+LotsMoreFacialHair v1.21.1 10746
+EyeNormalMapFIX v1b Final 819
+AlternativeHumanEyes ShortLashes v1.1 4124
+TheEyesOfBeauty KaleidoscopeEdition (AIO) v3.2 133
-27-15_Nordic0Cold_BODY_EYES_separator
+RustyFaceFix v1.2.1a 31028
+WX FacePaintsAndDirt v1.0 13649
+ImmersiveMouthAndTeeth v6.0 903
+deLuxeMakeup LipLinerMask v0.1 4398
+deLuxeMakeup EyeLinerMasks v0.3 4398
+AppealingMoles EXTRA Moles v2.0 3802
+HiPoly Faces NaturalExpression v2.0 FIX PATCH v1.00 32404
+NaturalExpression v2.0 19307
+HiPoly Faces v1.00 32404
+SimpleMaleRedux SweatForMaleRedux v1.0 3545
+AlexScorpionsMaleBodyRetexture Bulky v0.1 20622
+4K HairyMen for VictoriamLine v3.2 v1.2 37490
+VictoriamLine MaleBody'sAlternativeTextures v3.2 35008
+BodyTalk v2 (TBOS BT2) v2.75 34208
+SuperHeroBodies (SHB) EVB Conversion v- 10360
+4K HD EVB Bodies Nevernude v1.11 39592
+EnhancedVanillaBodies (EVB) NeverNudeMale v1.2 22110
+ImprovedMaleChest 834
+YoungerMaleFaceTexture DefinedLips v1.0 478
+YoungerMaleFaceTexture v1.01 478
+BodySlide and OutfitStudio v4.8.0 25
+LooksMenu SkinOverrideSample v1.0.0 12631
+LooksMenu OverlaySample v1.0.0 12631
+LooksMenu CustomizationCompendium v10 24830
+XCE XeniusCharacterExpansion v1.3 35706
+ExtendedFacialSculpting (AIO) Main v0.5 25087
+LooksMenu v1.6.16 12631
+ChurchOfAtom (CoA) Overhaul v1.04 26173
+WeAreTheMinutemen DEU v6.0 35484
+WeAreTheMinutemen v6 6443
+Tekmage's ImprovedEcosystems v1.1 39964
+OperationWilkesEstate v1.2 27367
+TheGoodneighbor CondoPlayerHome v1.5 21873
+NPCs Travel v2.8.1 16987
+AtomCatsGarage NewVendors v1.2 40492
+AtomicRadio SettlersOfTheCommonwealth v3.14 8704
+AtomicRadio v2.6 8704
+AtomicRadio TalesFromTheCommonwealth v3.01 8704
+ExtendedDiamondCityHolidays v1.0.0 14809
+BountifulBoards v0.8.2 16048
+PublicOccurrencesExpanded v1.0.3 15804
+MinutemenSupplyCaches v1.25 12315
+MinutemanWatchtowers DEU v0.1 35064
+MinutemanWatchtowers v0.1 30363
+VaultTec in Concord v1.0 17206
+JamaicaOverlandExpress NavFIX v1 19830
+FullOfFill ThePrincipalityUpdate v1.4 28296
+StumbleUponInteriors DEU v3.1 40243
+RansackedRelays DEU v1.01 12200
+50 WaysToDie AtDr.Nick's QuestMod v.0.99c 25564
+Depravity v0.99d 35513
+ProjectValkyrie DEU v1.20 40715
+ProjectValkyrie v1.20 28085
+OutcastsAndRemnants QuestModPlus v1.4 21469
+FusionCityRising QuestModPlus v.1.0 16423
+QuickTrade REDUX v1.9.2 41101
+HUD76 Fallout76 Inspired HUD Replace FOMOD v1.4 39988
+FloatingDamage v1.2.0 28684
+CompanionStatus v1.0b 20310
+EatingOffTheFloor v1.0.0 17945
+ActiveEffects v1.2.3 32735
+GameConfigurationMenu (GCM) (main) v0.6 33759
+A RealistiycallyWeightless CSM (ARWCSM) OutfitSwitcher Patch v1.0 11061
+OutfitSwitcher v2.2 10282
+Nameplates FloatingHeartbars v1.1.11 21636
+QuestsTags FactionsAndRadiants DLC DEU v3.5a 30591
+QuestsTags FactionsAndRadiants v3.5a 21847
+HUD PlusPlus DEU v1.1.0 35194
+HUD PlusPlus v1.1.0 27218
+HUD Framework DEF_UI CompatibilityPatch 20309
+HUD Framework v1.0f 20309
+DEF_UI IconlibsRescaledAndFixed SubtleColor v1.5 31088
+StatusEffectsFix forGoldKit forColorPipBoy v1.0 22564
+GoldKit for ColorPipboy v1.11 11063
+A RealitsitcallyWeightless CSM 1 Full Weightless v1.15 11061
+A RealisticallyWeightless CSM 0 DEF_INV Comp.Patch v1.15 11061
+DEF_UI v1.5.1 10654
+QuestSummaryByDefault SpoilerFreeQuestLog v0.2 2664
+FirstPersonMessages DLC (AIO Merged) v2.0 10870
+PowerArmor HoloHUD v1.1 29969
+PowerArmorMapFIX v1.1 8854
+FollowersAren'tLootCritics OptionB v1.0 4645
+SpareRailroad WhenPlayingAsBrotherhood v1.01 20330
+RealisticConversations MoreNPCs v1.0 32514
+LongRangeBulletHoles BulletImpacts v1.4.2 1075
+LessWristsSeams v1 5196
+CustomCamera v0.4 29905
+BarberAndSurgeonCameraFix VaultTec PATCH v1.0 12739
+HeightVariety test NukaWorld v0.1 24849
+HeightVariety test v0.1 24849
+UniversalActorScaleRemover v1.0 19978
+LoweredWeapons DLC Addon v1.2 13842
+LoweredWeapons v1.1 522
+WastelandCustomBike v1.0 39102 1558701092
+ButtonLoweredWeapons v0.2 6364
+DriveableMotorcycle v1.4 21899
+DynamicFloraHarvesting v1.3 3581
+PreWarSafes v1.1 3306
+ModdableRobotSettlersCompilation Automation v1.16 11976
+PiperInterviewRestored v- 21829
+SettlementAttack DLC FIX DLC v1.04 13217
+LessAnnoyingBerryMentats v1.0 11838
+RealisticDeathPhysics DLC v1.2 4371
+CountyCrossing CrashFIX (Automatron) v1.0 11218
+SimpleFirstPersonishCamera v1.2 1944
+ThirdPerson RevolverAudioFix v3.0 20604
+LaserWeapons 1stPersonReposition DEU v1.4 26768
+1st to 3rd PersonForcedRealoadFix LoopRes. v1.1 21488
+LeverActionReloadFIX OVERHAUL v1.4 22896
+FixedGoboEffects v1.4 27445
+NoMoreFloatingRazorgrain (NMFRG) v1 13823
+WeaponRackFixes v1.1.1 19324
+FusionGeneratorLightsFix v1.0 11223
+VariousMaterialFixes FOMOD v1.4 22954
+MicrofusionCellFIX v2-0 2079
+X-01 ArmorRepositionFIX ClippingFIX v0.4a 8244
+MirelurkModelFIX Mirelurk & Bloodrage [byME] v- 22211
+WorkshopLightbulbEmittanceFix v1.0 8709
+3rd Person BeardFix v1 11325
+ElevatorButtonsFix (Contraptions) v2.0.0 20664
+FlickerFixer v5.0 35720
+InsignificantObjectRemover v1.0 9835
+Crimsomrider'sSleepingBagReplacer v1.0 23893
+ZoomOutExtended HalfsizeIcons v2.0 13989
+SatelliteColorWorldMapCombo v1.3 9414
+ImprovedMap withVisibleRoads v2.0 1215
+PerkGridBackgroundReplacer TheVaultOfPerks (main) v4 33605
+RealWaterHD for ENB v1.2 40220
+SummerRoses FullVersion ESP v1.0 14226
+Tookie'sTextures GrassAndPlants v1.4 5036
+WAVE WaveAnimation VanillaEnhanced v 1.1 41568
+NoMoreFakePuddles v2.0 17850
+WetnessShaderFix v2.3 23389
+FO4 Sun v1 fixed v1.0 3154
+FO4 MOON x2048 v4.0 226
+FalloutTextureOverhaul Star 4K v1.0 145
+ETSGB EasyToSeeGlowingHolotapes FOMOD v1.1 4187
+AmmoRetexture v1.7 5418
+EnhancedBloodTextures (EBT) Basic v1.01 212
+EyewearAndMaskRetexture v1.6 5021
+FixedAlphaMap v4.0 28974
+SavrenX FoodAndFoodware v1.00 40437
+Thaylar's ArmorAndClothingEnhanced Clothing 2K v2.5 12884
+Thaylar's ArmorAndClothingEnhanced Armor 2K v2.5 12884
+HighResolutionTexturePack 2K (BA2) v1.2.5 318
+VividFallout (AIO) BestChoise v1.3 25714
+CleanPreWar WorkshopWorkbenches Replacer 6.1 18230
+STALKER MusicMod Complete (XWM) NoDLC v0.95 36844
+ReverbAndAmbiance Overhaul DLC v1.6e 10189
+PRC PhotorealisticCommonwealth Patch for ENBs v0.1 6796
+PRC PhotoRealisticCommonwealth v9.1 ENB MAIN v0.9.1 6796
+TheEnhancer v1.2 33249
+ExtremeParticlesOverhaul v3.0 24159
+ExtremeParticlesOverhaul 3.0 CleanENB NaturalBloom v1.0 24159
+NAC Enhancer ENB v0.2 7657
+NAC NaturalAndAtmosphericCommonwealth v0.9.1b 7657
+VideosOfTheWasteland DEU (audio) v2.5 32885
+VideosOfTheWasteland AddonTheatrePack v1.1.1 24435
+VideosOfTheWasteland AddonStarlightDriveInModule v2.2.1 24435
+VideosOfTheWasteland v2.6 24435
+SnappyHouseKit v8.41 11639
+BuildYourOwnPool (B.Y.O.P.) v4.0 13316
+Crimsomrider'sUniqueFurniture DLC v7.7 20703
+StandaloneWorkbenches v1.0 41832
+Homemaker CTD FIX v1.72 41434
+AmmoCrafting v1.2 14674
+G2M Workshop FOMOD v6.1.1 17088
+SettlementObjectsExpansionPack (SOE) DLC v1.6.8 10075
+ArmorAndClothing OVERHAUL v2 40919
+CraftingFramework v4 40650
+SettlementResourcesRebalanced NoCraftingSettlementBuildingExperience v1.0 8842
+SettlementResourcesRebalanced v2.0 8842
+WorkshopRearranged DLC v0.6.13 16181
+SettlementMenuManager (SMM) v0.1.4 24204
+FitnessTraining VaultTecWorkshop ESL v1.1 40852
+F4MS Fallout4 MiningSystem v0.51 37531
+SettlerSandboxExpansion Overhaul ESL v4.0 20442
+CorpseCollision ESL v1 37133
+FarHarbor CliffsEdgeHotel WallFix ESL v1.0 40230
+SmallLodFixes forSalem MuseumOfWitchcraft v1.0 40536
+SmallLodFixes forBeantownBrewery v1.0 40536
+StarlightDriveIn LOD FIX ESL v1.0 23034
+FAR FarawayAreaReform DefRes (ESL) v1.1 20713
+CryoFreezeBugFIX v1.0 40055
+SettlementKeywordsExpanded (SKE) v1.60 12226
+FCOM FalloutCommander DEU v2.82 27339
+PackAttack NPC Edition DEU v1.86 41475
+PackAttack NPC Edition v1.86 30140
+Homemaker DEU v1.72 28063
+Homemaker v1.72 1478
+Unofficial Fallout4 Patch DEU v2.0.9 33749
+FasterWorkshop v1.1 35382
+CraftingHighlightFIX v1.8.6 27479
+BetterConsole F4SE v1.4.0 26582
+RenameAnything 2.6.10 22105
+PrivateProfileRedirector F4 v0.4.1 33947
+ModConfigurationMenu (MCM) v1.37 + DEU [byME] 21497

*DLC: Automatron
*DLC: Far Harbor
*DLC: Contraptions Workshop
*DLC: Nuka-World
*DLC: Vault-Tec Workshop
*DLC: Wasteland Workshop

And now the plugins list (LONG list):

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
Homemaker.esm
PANPC.esm
FCOM.esm
SettlementKeywords.esm
NAC.esm
VotWMaster.esm
Arbitration - Resources.esm
XDI.esm
HUDFramework.esm
CreateFollowers.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
SimSettlements.esm
FREEZEFIX.esl
FAR.esl
StarlightLOD.esl
lodfix_beantown_container.esl
lodfix_salem_museum.esl
MTM-CliffsEdgeHotelWallFix.esl
Corpse Collision.esl
Settler Sandbox Overhaul.esl
FitnessTraining.esl
StandaloneWorkbenches.esl
VotWSpecialVideos.esl
VotWTheatre.esl
WAVE.esl
76HUD - AIO.esl
TBOSBodyTalk2LooksMenu.esl
Rusty Face Fix.esl
CROSS_CoA.esl
TBOS-BasicJeans.esl
Real Water HD for ENB.esl
FastFillingBottles.esl
OWM-Master.esl
Mors Sit Anywhere.esl
Auto Drink and Eat by Iztari.esl
Settlement Resources Rebalanced.esp
WorkshopRearranged.esp
SettlementMenuManager.esp
No Crafting and Settlement Experience.esp
Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
CraftingFramework.esp
ArmorClothingOverhaul.esp
SettleObjExpandPack.esp
g2m_Workshop_Nexus.esp
AmmoCrafting.esp
Crimsomrider's Unique Furniture.esp
AkaWaterWorld.esp
Snappy_HouseK.esp
VotWStarlightDriveIn.esp
VotWCells.esp
NAC-FarHarbor.esp
NAC-NukaWorld.esp
EPO.esp
PRC Patch for Enbs.esp
Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul.esp
STALKER Music_Complete.esp
Vivid Fallout - All in One - Best Choice.esp
ValiusHDTextures2K.esp
SavrenXFoodAndFoodware.esp
Fixed Alpha Map.esp
EAMR.esp
dD-Enhanced Blood Basic.esp
dD - Small Splatter Size.esp
dD - Screen Blood Duration Long.esp
No More Fake Puddles - Nuka World 1-0.esp
Summer Roses.esp
Insignificant Object Remover.esp
Flicker Fixer.esp
MaterialSwapFixes.esp
WeaponRackFixes-NukaWorld.esp
LeverActionReloadOverhaul.esp
InstitWeapPosit.esp
Third Person Revolver Audio Fix.esp
1stPersonishCamera.esp
AutomatronCountyCrossingFix.esp
Realistic Death Physics - ALL DLC.esp
Less Annoying Berry Mentats.esp
DLCFixes.esp
Interview.esp
ModdableRobotSettlers.esp
PreWarSafes.esp
CHKFlora.esp
Driveable Motorcycle Mod.esp
Arbitration - Button Lowered Weapons.esp
DMM - BLW - Compatibility Patch.esp
Wasteland_custom_bike.esp
Actor Scale Remover.esp
Heightstest.esp
HeightstestNukaWorld.esp
CustomCamera.esp
LongRangeBulletHoles.esp
Realistic_conversations - More_NPCs.esp
Tactical Thinking.esp
QuestsTags_00_AllDLC.esp
FirstPersonMessagesMerged.esp
ARWCSM - 1 - Full - Weightless.esp
No more monochrome - Color setting for the Pipboy!.esp
OutfitSwitcher.esp
ARWCSM - OutfitSwitcher Patch.esp
GCM.esp
WmkActiveEffects.esp
EatFood.esp
CompanionStatus.esp
QuickTrade.esp
AA FusionCityRising.esp
OutcastsAndRemnants.esp
ProjectValkyrie.esp
Depravity.esp
AA 50 Ways To Die.esp
RansackedRelay DV.esp
stumbleuponinteriors.esp
FullOfFill.esp
JOE.esp
VaultTecConcord.esp
Minuteman Watchtowers.esp
Minutemen Supply Caches.esp
Publick Occurrences Expanded.esp
BountifulBoards.esp
3DNPC_FO4.esp
AtomicRadio.esp
3DNPC_FO4Settler.esp
FS_AtomCatsBostonOriginal.esp
FO4 NPCs Travel.esp
RRTV_GoodneighborCondo.esp
WilkesEstate.esp
Improved Ecosystems.esp
W.A.T.Minutemen.esp
CF_AtomicWarlord.esp
LooksMenu.esp
xce.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
OverlaySample.esp
Oniskin.esp
HiPolyFaces.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Lots More Facial Hair.esp
Lots More Male Hairstyles.esp
KSHairdos.esp
KSHairdos_oel.esp
MiscHairstyle.esp
AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
jude18B5FB.esp
DauntlessDanse.esp
Male Face Preset 15 Replacement.esp
TheoN_v2.esp
SHB.esp
Clothing Of The Commonwealth.esp
Eli_Armour_Compendium.esp
CROSS_2077.esp
BZW_Renegade_Soldier.esp
The Wandering Scavver CBBE-EVB.esp
BattleTowels.esp
Summers - Outfit Pack 1.esp
Wasteland Ranger Outfit.esp
Wasteland Ranger Shirtless Addon.esp
Friffy_New Minutemen Outfits.esp
New Minuteman Outfit - Pants only addon.esp
TheKite_Railroad_Handmaiden.esp
TTOutfit.esp
Eli_Sleeveless Outfits.esp
Eli_Utility Jumpsuits.esp
Vinyl Clothing.esp
BKFT_Outlaw.esp
BKFT_Renegade.esp
Freebooter.esp
Freebooter Leash Fix.esp
LaurefindilNewClothes.esp
TBOS-Sweatpants.esp
Crimsomrider's Carefree Vault Suit.esp
MiscOutfitPackv2.esp
Nexus_PMC.esp
AnS Wearable Backpacks and Pouches.esp
NukaRadBans.esp
GunnerFaceVariety.esp
Randomized DC Guard Outfits.esp
Guards.esp
BetterSettlers.esp
BetterSettlersCleanFacePack.esp
BetterSettlersNoLollygagging.esp
BetterSettlersMostlyMale.esp
BetterSettlersCCAPack2.0.esp
BetterSettlersMortalPack.esp
MacDreamy v0.3.esp
keke-bu Preston.19FD9_1.0.4.esp
Killable Children.esp
Orphans.esp
ChildrenofBunkerHill.esp
ChildrenofGoodneighbor.esp
Raider Children.esp
DiverseChildren.esp
spacefiddle_Follower-Stealth-Distance-Fixes.esp
AA Better Companions - No Conflicts.esp
NoHumanDismemberment.esp
VisibleCompanionAffinity.esp
ButtonsCompanion.esp
AGNISNikaCola01.esp
DualSurvivors.esp
DualSurvivors_additionaldialogue.esp
DualSurvivors_compatibilitypatch.esp
x6rom.esp
Nathan.esp
CreateFollowersDLCAddon.esp
EFF.esp
AkaSinger.esp
AkaSingersWardrobe.esp
AkaSinger-QuieterSoundPatch.esp
TidySettlers.esp
BusySettlers.esp
ScrapDeadThings.esp
DD_Khassar_De_Templari_Increased_build.esp
Better Settlement Defence.esp
DD_All_the_COncrete.esp
BetterJunkFences.esp
CastleRestored.esp
Better Vendor Stalls.esp
RealTroughs.esp
LongerPowerLines3x.esp
PowerLinePhysics.esp
SolarPower.esp
HZS Easy Homebuilder and Working Double Beds.esp
HZS Office and Stores.esp
GruffyddsSignsAndPosters.esp
SignsOfTheTimesCategorized.esp
SpectacleIslandBoat.esp
dinoshelf.esp
dinoshelf_extra_ammo.esp
LooksMirror.esp
HandsOff.esp
TeleportersFastTravel.esp
GKX Realistic Components.esp
Multiple Floors Sandboxing.esp
Face Preset Eathan Update.esp
Ketaros_Treasures.esp
TamatersAndTaters.esp
LSmannequin.esp
AnimatedMannequins.esp
Live Action Handy.esp
Glazing.esp
LOST Audio Tweaks.esp
Quieter Settlements - Contraptions.esp
Quieter Settlements - Vanilla.esp
Quieter Settlements - Wasteland Workshop.esp
Project Reality Footsteps FO4.esp
Glowing Animals Emit Light.esp
Docile Radstags.esp
More Realistic Cats.esp
Campsite.esp
MREs.esp
RecycleBottles.esp
Keep Radiants In Commonwealth.esp
jdmCouchSleep.esp
ShipmentsExpanded.esp
RichMerchants.esp
R91M.esp
M2216.esp
M2216-LeveledList.esp
M14.esp
ASVektor.esp
Crossbow.esp
MikeMooresMCAM.esp
Chainsaw.esp
SA80.esp
No Combat Boundaries.esp
Weapons of Fate.esp
Durable Vehicles - MV x3.esp
WorkshopPlus.esp
OWM-DLCNukaWorld.esp
OWM-DLCRobot.esp
Better Cooking Stations.esp
Better Cooking Stations - Far Harbor + Nuka World patch.esp
Better Cooking Stations Immersive Patch.esp
Better Explosives Redux.esp
Better_Explosives_Redux - Shrug that one off.esp
Better Locational Damage.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Automatron.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Far_Harbor.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_Nuka_World.esp
Better Locational Damage - DLC_WWorkshop.esp
BLD - Leveled Lists - DLC.esp
Better Perks.esp
Better VATS - 0.75.esp
Better Chems.esp
RealisticAccuracy.esp
Search and Destroy.esp
GetDirty.esp
Grab and Eat.esp
stimpacks hurt.esp
RenCloseThatDoorMod.esp
Take and Equip.esp
SprintStutterRemover.esp
Smoke-able Cigars.esp
Animated Drinking.esp
UGO_PlayerModule.esp
UGO_NPCModule.esp
StartMeUp.esp
PlayerComments.esp
PlayerComments_UFO4P_Patch.esp
PlayerCommentsStartMeUpPatch.esp
ImmersiveGenericDialogues.esp
PlayerComments_ImmersiveGenericDialogues_Patch.esp
CWSS Redux.esp
PlayerCommentsCWSSPatch.esp
CheatTerminal.esp
MCS.esp
GrindFreeGameSettings.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

EDIT: As I said before, the installed mods are matching with the plugins load order. Example: GrindFreeGameSettings.esp is in plugins loaded last and is installed in mod pane at very last mod. All other mods are the same - except Bashed Patch.

Edited by manndesfriedens

Heya Mann :) First off, thanks for taking my post with an open mind. That's appreciated. :)

All I really did was try to get the discussion back to the root cause, and the problems themselves. Gamewinner deserves literally all the credit, for all of his knowledge, experience, PATIENCE, and dedication. If I hadn't already done so, I'd definitely give him kudos for banging it out through this one, hahaha.

Speaking of which, it sounds like you've done some pretty severe work yourself, on straightening out your load. I'm really glad that to hear that you did that, as well as really glad to hear that doing so was able to straighten out your problem you were having. Especially since it was one that would cripple so much of the game play.

It sounds like you did a lot of work. Been there, done that, know what a pain it can be. I make routine backups of my install folder,and save games, and ini files, for that very reason. Hmm. Interesting. I may have to poke around in the F4se folders to see what all kinds of leftovers are in there.

One piece of advice I may pass along, since you do play with so many mods. I have a couple of what I call "test build characters". They're characters that I've created with no mods running, manually exited out of the game via a 3 finger b**ch (Ctrl alt delete) after the first autosave. I've got those characters saved to a dedicated folder on my external hard drive. I can copy and paste them into my save files for a manual load anytime that I want to. It's nice to have ;)

I also try to avoid "staple" mods, or "framework" mods that create such a load order pain in the rump. Like the problem that youw ere having with AAF. NOT that I'm trying to tell you what to do or anything, just that I myself like to avoid that hassle. (Heck, I hate having to sort load order in the first place, it triggers my procrastination, hahaha)

One last thing that I might recommend, UNLESS you are using a Solid State Drive (SSD). Go ahead and do a defrag on the drive all this was installed on. You've done a bunch of deleting and over-writing. So resorting all those file allocations on your drive isn't a bad idea. But NOT on a SSD drive. Avoid defragging those. You can cause the memory chips on them to overheat by doing so.

Anyway, glad to hear that your game is on the road to recovery. Sorry that it took so much work to get it there tho!

Heya Mann :smile: First off, thanks for taking my post with an open mind. That's appreciated. :smile:

All I really did was try to get the discussion back to the root cause, and the problems themselves.

Speaking of which, it sounds like you've done some pretty severe work yourself, on straightening out your load.

I may have to poke around in the F4se folders to see what all kinds of leftovers are in there.

I also try to avoid "staple" mods, or "framework" mods that create such a load order pain in the rump. Like the problem that youw ere having with AAF.

One last thing that I might recommend, UNLESS you are using a Solid State Drive (SSD). Go ahead and do a defrag on the drive all this was installed on. You've done a bunch of deleting and over-writing. But NOT on a SSD drive. Avoid defragging those.

Thank you for your nice words, my friend.

To 'open minded': No problem. I must to learn that I can be wrong with that what I am doing even so I think I am doing right. I must to 'confess' to my mistakes. So, I like it to talk to everyone, and listening to them.

To the solved problems: I think and hope that I have solved the second problem too. I also have played, after my last post, awhile, and did the same thing in-game. So, no CTD while trading, opening, using pipboy.

To F4SE: It's folder has ALWAYS leftovers. No matter if you delete the mod from the mod manager or from your Hard Disk Drive. You must look, after you deleted mods, in F4SE folder. Example: After I deleted Transfer Settlements mod F4SE had still one leftover of this mod. It's the same with MCM that has leftovers.

To AAF/Framework: I think AAF-related mods caused the CTDs (but not AAF itself). I also have deleted Sleep Intimate, Lovers Embrace and similar mods.

Now, I do not know exactly which mod caused the errors. But a mod that has with keyboard shortcuts to do, must caused the CTDs.

Have you looked at mod and plugins list??

• 2 weeks later...

After testing the game for weeks with MORE mods, I think I found out (i HOPE it!) what it was exactly with the CTDs with looting.

I had installed Grab and Eat and Eating Off the Floor and Take and Equip or Use and Quick Trade Redux mods installed. Now, deleted all these mods.

I do not think it was AAF. Maybe it was.

But when I found out that clicking on "R" to trade with someone, permanently CTD. Quick Trade Redux mod caused this issue because it uses the "R" key.

Then I take care of Wrye Bash. After installing mods, I look in LOOT (Load Order tool), if there are 'dirty' mods.

Then I look in FO4EDIT (xEDIT), flag all plugins that beings with [FE..] as "ESL".

Then I look in Wrye Bash to see if there are red, orange plugins that need to be sorted to their 'Masters'.

Then I sort them on Mod Organizer 2 manually so that mod installation and plugins match together (ESMs first, then ESLs ('real' ESLs), then ESPs, while Wrye Bash is still open so that I sort on MO2 and Wrye at the same time.

Then I 'visit' FO4EDIT again, sort all plugins that need their correct DLC load order that was in Wrye Bash orange colored.

Now, all plugins are in Wrye Bash 'green' (means, there will be LESS Crash to Desktop issues - except CTD caused by non-ESM/ESL/ESP mods).

I just wanted report it, but I am still testing to see what will happen next - with HUGE activated plugins!