Save the Black Hand Alternative Questline

SoraGreenheart

I have a request for a mod that saves most of the Black Hand in Oblivions Dark Brotherhood Questline.

The Dark Botherhood is by far my favorite guild in Oblvion but after playing it over and over again...I just don't like to kill the whole Black Hand over and over again knowing what I do.

And since I am just really horrible with NPC's AI, Quests, Scripts and topics (really, all I can do is adding furniture into a room) I would love if someone could lend me a hand in adjusting the questline for me.

Here is what I had in mind:

When you get the order to kill J'Ghasta you are prompted with some answering options. Chosing to answer that you have been invited by Sithis will, instead of resulting in an immidiate attack after his answer, offer two options:

1. ignore his knowledge of the Dark Brotherhood and fight

2. inquire on his knowledge

choosing the second option J'Ghasta will than conclude that Lucien is a traitor and he will send you off to Ungolim, the Listener to ask for the Night Mothers Guidance, skipping the whole "Black Hand Kill Drops"

Getting to Ungolims House you will find him already dead (since the treasons was discovered and the true traitor Bellamont was informed about it through the other Black Hand members he decided to kill him so he would not be discovered early - and yeah, Ungolim may die- the Night mother did not like him that much and you want his rank in the end)

Then Lucien can pop up convincing you that he is not the traitor and you can follow the rest of the original Quest ( and yes - Lucien may die,too. There are enough "Save Lachance" Mods out there)

maybe exchanging Alor and Arius with J'Ghasta and Alval Uvani provided non of them died. (Also these two would not die a scripted death in the final quest)

If you killed J'Ghasta you can initiate the Quest by Finding his Black Hand Robe. This will lead you to doubt Lucien Lachance and you will search him for answers. After you find him he will explain himself to you. Since you trust him you will than both go to Ungolim finding him dead in his house and so on. ( I actually would want a distrust option, too, but I do not know how to spin that tale).

Additonally a second start to the Questline could be Alval Uvanis Assasintaion, who can be talked to when paralyzed by mead. following the same scheme as with J'Ghasta. (Also at this point you would have already killed not only J'Ghasta but also Shaleez).

I hope my english is understandable. It is not my mother tongue.

And I hope that someone is interested in making this Mod, since I am pretty much unable to do it myself.