MisterBaal

Alright, if you're not a Warhammer fan, you're not going to know what a Varghulf is.

A VARGHULF is the Vampiric equivalent of a Werewolf; a beastial creature, massive and powerful, void of any magical abilities or thought. Basically, several metric tonnes of perpetually hungry bone and flesh.

Metamorphosis into a Varghulf, is, according to lore, permanent. The transformation cannot be reversed.

Working this into carrying favour with Hircine or maintaining the form of a Vampire Lord for very long, mindlessly killing for some time (or a NPC kill quota) could facilitate a Vampire Lord player turning into a Varghulf.

Potentially even summoning and/or riding one would just be, wow, yes, 8 years and it hasn't come up once? I expected WH and ES fans to have decent overlap.

Long story short; I'm keen on seeing Varghulfs, in some form, in Skyrim SE, and this posts serves as a gauge of interest.

Thoughts? Opinions? Ideas?

Is this feasible? Have such mods been made, which could (with some effort) be adapted to including a Varghulf? I don't know the first thing about any of this, so smother me with some input.

Edited by MisterBaal