Console commands or mod(s) to recruit

kanami24

I'm looking for a console command or a mod to that will allow you to make a character recruitable for settlements. I looked around on the web at a couple of sites including the wiki for console commands and scanned them carefully and nothing. The reason being is, there's this trader named Rylee. Pretty notorious for being bugged out, yet this is my first time encountering the bug ( I think it may have been from me boosting my character's level to 31 with the player.setlevel command.). At anyrate, I have the proper perks and all of that stuff and even readded them with console commands. I even disabled and re-enabled her.

Please don't tell me I have to start a whole new playthrough and legitimately get the perks.

You don't need any perks, all you need is one settlement with 10 or more population. You can cheese this with the console if you own any full settlement workshop;

0003eff3.moveto player
setstage dn079 10
set WorkshopVendorMisc to 1
Then take the up arrow dialogue options:
^ People Getting Sick
^ Vault Suit
^ Work for me

You don't need any perks, all you need is one settlement with 10 or more population. You can cheese this with the console if you own any full settlement workshop;

0003eff3.moveto player
setstage dn079 10
^ People Getting Sick
^ Vault Suit
^ Work for me

ahhh I didn't know about the people requirement. went to start a new play through because I f***ed up croup manor in a way that effected all saves across multiple characters. so I ended up deleting all the saves and starting a new playthrough. besides, I somehow in someway. fked up on the main story line or something to where I couldn't wage war against the brotherhood (the brotherhood treated me as if I were their leader despite me not even going to the police station for dance's fat fkin fat ass).

at anyrate, thank yas.

EDIT: not too mad about starting a new playthrough. I've been busy getting all my settlements looking nice for my transfer settlements blueprints.

Edited by kanami24

• 4 weeks later...

0003eff3.moveto player
setstage dn079 10
^ People Getting Sick
^ Vault Suit
^ Work for me

Ok since you seem like a very knowledgeable person I have a question as well. I have the Vault Tec rep an he will do nothing but sit around Sanctuary. I have tried multiple times to assign him to a workshop with no avail. Any Ideas ??