Can't use Weapon Repair Kits

Hi there!

For some weird reason, I can't use Repair Kits on any weapon, regardless of health status. Everytime I try to use them, I get this message even I have the weapon equipped.

vUeE1tX.jpg

When I click in the Kit, I get the repair sounds but the kit is not used and the weapon is not fixed. I can repair them and use NPCs to repair them with no problem, but my Repair Kits are useless. I tried a new game and tried to fix the 9mm gun that Doc Mitchell gave me, but still no luck.

This is my modlist.

FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm=1
NVCE Ultimate.esm=1
MikotoBeauty.esm=1
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp=1
Unofficial Patch Plus.esp=1
Unofficial Patch Plus - Addendum.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
Vanilla UI Plus.esp=1
Vanilla UI Plus Vault Girl (bigCman) Patch.esp=1
NVCE Ultimate - YUP Patch.esp=1
NVCE Ultimate - UP+ Patch.esp=1
HZSmoothLight.esp=1
Clarity.esp=1
Easy Hacking.esp=1
Legion - Balanced Lists.esp=1
NCR Rangers - Balanced Lists.esp=1
Assassin Freq14.esp=1
MikotoBeauty.esp=1
Karma Perks.esp=1
Color Me Evil.esp=1

Any thoughts?

OK, guys, found the issue:

For some weird reason (READ: I'm a dumbass), I was using an outdated version of NVSE. I got the most recent version and now everything works like a charm. How the hell I was able to survive until now with an outdated NVSE is a mistery. Guess I was born with 9 LCK and 1 INT. Anyway, thanks for reading. Have a nice day!

Don't be embarrassed. Most of us have been caught out by an outdated "library" at one point or another. The trick with NVSE is to track each NVSE dependent Plugin (such as JIP-LN Plugin or any of his many mods) and note whenever one of them changes it's requirements to a new version of NVSE (which unfortunately is not carried on Nexus). That's when you need to get an update. Most mods will lag behind JIP in their need for a later version of NVSE.

-Dubious-

(such as JIP-LN Plugin or any of his many mods) and note whenever one of them changes it's requirements to a new version of NVSE (which unfortunately is not carried on Nexus).

What is not carried on nexus ? JIP or NVSE ? or both ??? (latest)

NVSE.

Oh ya , Fose has always been hosted at silverlock ... duh I should have known that :pinch: