Clint Eastwood - Texture MOD & Full Model

FoxHound1984

Hi guys!

You may have seen my 3D model of Clint Eastwood as the Man with No Name on YouTube. If you haven't, here he is:
http://youtu.be/f2cH09xOX6I

Any way, I need your help. I wanted to try to see if I could at least for now transpose some of my Eastwood facial textures to Arthur's head. I would ideally just like to do a full head (or maybe even body) swap down the line. But this would be the quickest way to get Clint in game for now. In order to be able to do this efficiently, I would need an FBX or OBJ of Arthur's head with his unwrap corresponding to what's in game. It would be amazingly helpful if you could include copies of his full texture set of his face (that way I can match all of my maps as best as possible).

Once I get the face mod in, I am going to look into doing the full model swap. Looking forward to any help!

Best,
Ralph

Edited by FoxHound1984

I wanted to share some progress. Meet Clint Morganwood...lol

It looks like there still is no mod that allows for full model swapouts...but! Texture swaps are hopefully happening soon. I managed to successfully transfer my Clint Eastwood texture onto the Arthur Morgan mesh :smile: And it actually already looks pretty good!
So hopefully, there'll be a Clint mod soon! The cool thing about doing it this way, is that all of the animations and hairstyles will work with him in game! :smile:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...