WTF new update for Skyrim SE!... the level of greediness of Beths breaks creativity and mod communities

maredark3d

New update for Skyrim SE, Steam..

The level of greediness is limitless... it can be seen at plain sight that updates for Skyrim SE are made for break "unofficial" mods, in other words to break the mod community and just have only "official pay mods working"
We live times where fan communities or mod communities in this case in general are making content (of whatever topic not just video games) better than "official developers"
The "official" is made just for earn money with the excuse of creating something and If there is something better than them and free the only way for them to keep the power and earning money is to ban the "unofficial"
I think the best will be back to Oldrym... for mod stability purposes, I just wanted to play some TES Skyrim SE, I thought the game would be stable lol in terms of official updates... but the greediness of Beths seems is very alive... just making updates to "improve (make unofficial best mods not work) Creation C r a p C l u b of slavers paid modders"...

Bethesda overall behavior lately has been questionable, really questionable. Not going to bring Fallout 76 here, but damn, I wonder what broke at management to have Bethesda change so much..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY6RyRkl9uo What makes a man turn neutral?

This New Bethesda doesn't seen concerned in the slightest with community, and it has some of the best modding communities, really industry level talented Mod Authors here, what they have been doing is morally evil, tackling the same communities that "fix" their game is extremely evil, beyond greedy, they're crossing a line where consumer freedom is put at question, just now that they have a certain... competition..

Obsidian was just showing off the things they can do with TOW.. from posts at /r/obsidian people been quite loud in their dilemmas with a certain Not-In-Game Corporation

Tis' not even fair to compare TOW and latest FOs their differences are really big, however when people say Obsidian was merely "testing" waters, oh it has weight, Beth oughta watch it's rump, they can't afford being OOT any longer.

While I don't believe this is Sabotage! le fromage consumer Cattles! :psyduck: , they are too OOT, "too out of touch" and risking their rep sinking faster than the titanic in the marianas trench, kin, kindred and kith.. that's deeper than the deepest deep, not even Johnny Depp gonna save 'em from that.

Obsidian gon' full John Wick but only Constantine can help this Bethesda sulfur situation :devil:

Edited by DarkGenius

I know the updates are frustrating, but there is a very simple remedy: SkyrimSE.exe Auto-Backup. Just install it like any other mod. Next time Bethesda updates Skyrim, just fish out the previous executable stored in the folder created by the mod and replace the new executable with it. Now you can go right on playing. Remember to first move the new executable to a convenient folder for when SKSE and your relevant mods update. Then you can just paste it back in.

Honestly, I have no issue with any software company updating it's products. It's their right, no matter my opinion or your opinion, or anyone's opinion (except for theirs).The only thing that bugs me is that Steam (specifically Steam) pushes the update as an opt-out product rather than opt-in. It's probably the primary source of gripes about their updates. Not sure why that doesn't sink into the heads of Bethesda and maybe more specifically Steam, since they're the ones pushing the update.

My son finally figured out what had been stopping my updates, so I updated. Updated to the latest versions of SKSE64 and F4SE as well. My problem is that neither version of the script extension loaders will start the game, although the game runs without them. If anyone has a suggestion I would like to hear it.

Get a grip ..... yes Beth isn't very nice .... but the SKSE dependent mods are getting update quickly this round .... I am only waiting for CACO

Does is suck that Beth isn't really making Skyrim better? Yes

Does it suck that Beth forces the update in some parts of the planet? yes .... just never leave Steam logged in.

Really Beth hates Skyrim as modded Skyrim is what Beth's new content gets compared to .....

If Beth actually made something compelling for SSE .... I wouldn't consider 60$ too much.....

The Dawnguard DLC is actually pretty compelling and was interesting to roleplay after modders fixed and expanded it.

But sadly on the scale of 1 to 100 on compellingness ..... CC content gets a 1. It is nice that they add interesting items to the game ... but modders offer far more.

Todd would have to show that he has really really thought outside of the box for me to have the slightest interest in TES6 AND would have to have clearly shown that he hired talented story crafters and roleplay testers who work together in real time for TES6

He won't so for better or worse Skyrim is the best we will ever get thanks to modders.

I know the updates are frustrating, but there is a very simple remedy: SkyrimSE.exe Auto-Backup. Just install it like any other mod. Next time Bethesda updates Skyrim, just fish out the previous executable stored in the folder created by the mod and replace the new executable with it. Now you can go right on playing. Remember to first move the new executable to a convenient folder for when SKSE and your relevant mods update. Then you can just paste it back in.

Thanks, that's good to have! ;D

Gotta wonder how the next TES will fare with all that's been happening lately, it can't be good.. call me a pessimist, but I think sacrifices will be made, either story, features, somewhere will suffer a lack of innovation or effort, hopefully it won't be mandatory to bend a knee to Creation Club as it will probably be the first singleplayer (?) story-driven TES to have a CC SHOP early, Skyrim, Fallout 4, they all had a powerful modding community when CC sparked.. they catched a moving train.

It got me thinking... if they'll deliberately cause issues or "not-give-thought", *neglecterino*, certain areas of the game and design especifically to have Creation Club "Fix" them, as if that is something they never thought off :dry:

Also got thinking how many here will just clutch that chance, to pawn off some Nexus talent for some Crutch Creation SHOP micro profits.

Just keep that in mind will y'all, Beth has given enough reasons, not only with Fallout 76, that they have changed, fanboying Beth has lost it's luster, though it's yr right if y want to..

Who knows, the next title might just the thing to give Beth their respect back :confused: