Proper armors for dwarves

SilverAxe001

What do you think of armors worn by dwarves in Orzammar?

I noticed that Bhelen in Paragon of Her Kind wears soldier armor despite being noble. I think like Branka and Piotin he should wear dwarven massive armor, because it looks like dwarven noble armor worn by player character in Noble Dwarf Origin. Same for Trian. They all are high ranking nobles.

I think none of them should wear human armors. In cutscene during first visit in Orzammar is a noble who attacks guard for "insulting" Bhelen, he wears armor of Dilligence, human armor. Vartag Gavorn and Dulin Forender wear human medium armors instead of dwarven ones. Gorim, Trian and Bruntin in Dwarf Noble Origins wear human medium armors instead of dwarven ones.

I'm fine with casteless and carta dwarves, because they are poor and wear what they find in garbage.

• 2 weeks later...

Armor of Diligence actually uses the real Dwarven heavy armor design made up by BioWare's concept artists, and you can tell by looking at the armor variant's textures that it follows the same aesthetic pattern other Dwarven things do, only the silver tint is off, it should be bronze-tan and reddish brown like the Dwarven Massive Armor. All guards around Orzammar in Heavy Armor are using a human design.

There was a mod that put Bhelen in a newly textured armor called "Paragon's plate", which is based on Steel Golem textures. Might be something you'd like. Otherwise Bhelen's armor could be a more regally textured version of the regular Dwarven massive.

Carta could use the DA:2 light Dwarven armors imported by Loincloth Fashion.