Fallout 4 Project Glyptic

Mirci33

Project_Glyptic_V1

This is a up and coming mod for fallout 4 that I am making (PC Exclusive) this mod basically turns fallout 4 into PUBG, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat, Modern Warfare and GTA 5 ragdoll physics..........

Simply imagine playing all those games at once with tight gunplay from PUBG where the enemies can be just around the corner and you have to play the game tactically, also the unforgiving hardcore AI from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat, and the awesome Modern Warfare weaponry and soundtrack to go along with your adventures throughout the wastelands........

Still to good to be true?

Then I got nothing more to say just watch this playthrough of it and see for yourself just how fast paced and slow paced tactical the game has become...... just remember to watch the entire video to understand the modification's function.

Watch these till the end to understand the mod.

Project_Glyptic_V1

This is a up and coming mod for fallout 4 that I am making (PC Exclusive) this mod basically turns fallout 4 into PUBG, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat, Modern Warfare and GTA 5 ragdoll physics..........

Simply imagine playing all those games at once with tight gunplay from PUBG where the enemies can be just around the corner and you have to play the game tactically, also the unforgiving hardcore AI from S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat, and the awesome Modern Warfare weaponry and soundtrack to go along with your adventures throughout the wastelands........

Still to good to be true?

Then I got nothing more to say just watch this playthrough of it and see for yourself just how fast paced and slow paced tactical the game has become...... just remember to watch the entire video to understand the modification's function.

Watch these till the end to understand the mod.

Video's are unavailabe?

- Edge