Advice on merging plugins?

NorseHighlander1

I overdid mods on Skyrim se and now have 465 plugins. When I sort mod LO via LOOT, it disables 75. 135 plugins are light so LOOT doesn't bother them (mostly bug fixes and compatibility patches). So assuming I don't remove light plugins, I have to get my plugin number down to 390 (255+135). Thing is, I like a lot of the mods I have. Among others are mods that add armor sets such as Volkihar Knight, Nord mage, Nord Wanderer, and Nord Ranger, weapon packs like sword of first ember and sword of ancient tongues, and cloth like Imperial Fine Robes and Psijic Robes.

My scheme is since new equipment mods like these are fairly simple, (Presumably) script-light (if there aren't any quests with the mod), and seldom conflict with anything (since they add something new instead of editing existing things and don't change anything in the world since they are items that exist through crafting), maybe it is possible to take all these weapon, armour, and clothing mods and merge them into 1-3 plugins.

First, is this a feasible idea?

If yes, what is the best way to merge such plugins for Skyrim SE? I'm guessing it will also involve reprogramming their mods to connect to the new super plugin.

Edited by NorseHighlander1