Need Direction Making A LARGE, Single Cell, Modded Player Home (possibly city)

FlamezOfDarkness

So basically, I like to collect everything unique, and with 200+ mods installed, there are many items I'd like to display that no player home can support the way I want to. (Such as more collectable jars, NO player home has shelves that support the jars)

And even Legacy of the Dragonborne is missing basic vanilla armor displays and lacks mannequins in general. Plus has way too many loading cells for my tastes in a player home (yes I know about the curator guide), same thing with Dovahkiins warehouse, everything displayable in one spot would be Legendary. And while I LOVE the concept of The Lost City*, it has a huge lack of displays

[*If you think it's possible to do everything I'm about to list AND make a custom city attached around it, similar to The Lost City, let me know]

I'd like to take a LARGE worldspace, such as The Pale Lady's tombsite or Giants Grove. Then hand place floors, furniture, requirements for moving in children/wives, activatiables (like an oven, grindstone, forge, enchantment table, alchemy, shrines*, werewolf/vampire goblets, sleeping tree sap, literally everything), and most importantly, shelves, hundreds of weapon racks/mannequins, and storage displays for all the sweet unique and non unique loot.

[*I'd also like to place shrines from Wintersun Faiths/activatables from other mods in the cell if that's possible.]

I've been working on a profile collecting every unique item in my modlist and setting them aside as well as getting item ids because I'm sure itll be required to make displays that take those items specifically.

It would be much appreciated if someone with some experience can point me in the right direction of a tutorial video/series that covers all these things, for like I said, these other player homes just dont cut it for me.

The Dovahkiin eventually needs to retire from the questing and display all his goodies, followers, conquests, and multiple wives in one spot.

(Sidenote, a video covering how to make cloaks and add them to the game would be nice too, I want to make a textured cloak for each extra daedric god you can worship with Wintersun Faiths)

(Also, if you think its possible to have all of this in a single cell AND have an autosort system similar to , lmk, throw a video about that too)

Not worried about immersively adding the player home into the world either, it can be a goat that teleports the player there for all I care. Whatever the easiest way is to take a singular space, clear it of certain objects, add everything relevant into it, including objects from other installed mods, and make it accessible in the world.