Beginner having difficulties modding

Bassgolem

I just recently started trying to use mods and so far all i have are "Fair magicka regen" "Madd leveler" and "Morrowind enhanced textures". I've narrowed it down to "madd leveler" as being the problem, when I launch the game i get an error message saying "Object "order_liche_elijah" not found for dialogue type topic info "EMPTY" continue running executable?" with a yes/no prompt, after clicking yes 3 times im taken to the main menu, and after trying to load a game i get the error message "Expression error unable to find global variable "PCGreatBeast" in script order_beastargscript continue running executable?" followed by another yes/no prompt, regardless of what i click here the game closes.

Id really appreciate some help as im fairly new to morrowind and this is the first time ive modded anything.

thanks.

edit: narrowed it down and found that Madd leveler was the mod causing issues, still no solution.

Edited by Bassgolem

I think the solution can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/45865?tab=posts (I googled "Madd leveler" "Object "order_liche_elijah"). If you want to fix load order issues try these two modding tutorials/tools:

And this is the manual for mlox, you will probably need that too:
Edited by MazDraguul