Invisible head when making a npc with a custom race (Nanakochan)

bridledname

Greetings!

First time using creation kit and wanted to try making as well as editing some existing npc's in-game to have the Nanakochan head however whenever I try to make the npc use the proper race "nanaRace" and "nanaNaked" their heads end up disappearing aside from their eyes and teeth, so I wanted to ask to anyone who makes mods using this custom race how to I get around this? :ohmy:

sorry it is my first time to use the Creation kit, but thank you very much in advance if you want to help.

New races can be fun but complicated....

First:

It's best to make new NPC's and spawn them in, not edit existing NPC's, unless you know all of their dependancies and make sure you're not effecting other NPCs accidently.

Second:

If you *MUST* edit existing NPC's you need to make sure;

-On the Templates Tab there needs to be no "Traits" template checked, this is where appearance (Body, skin, etc) is inherited from

-There are Head parts, Face Textures, etc all flagged for this new race, again it's better to make new vs editing existing.

-The face textures are saved in the correct format.

-The Face Textures and Head parts are "Loose" in your Fallout folders vs in BA2's, CK can be a pain here

-The Head Parts and Textures are added to the Race, and the NPC you are editing is changed to that race.

As there is an existing mod with the elements in it, it's possible the headparts aren't flagged for the NPC you are trying to edit..