V.2 Where to write the offset ID in sequences.sql?

So basically that's it for modding? There must be someone who can help us out, no?

https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/864?tab=posts&BH=2 check posts tab from here. A guy named ​ AverageGamer123 answered some questions.

Ok, so I tried it and I get this error:

psql:E:/Steam Library/steamapps/common/KingdomComeDeliverance/Data_reference/sequences.sql:1: NOTICE: function modding.create_sequences() does not exist, skipping
create_sequences
------------------
(1 row)

I

So basically that's it for modding? There must be someone who can help us out, no?

https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/864?tab=posts&BH=2 check posts tab from here. A guy named ​ AverageGamer123 answered some questions.

Thanks a lot ZOBARCIK. I'll come back from work and tackle this beast of a a task. I had basically given up and uninstalled everything. So, you're now modding successfully?

I uninstalled too and didn't try yet. If you get this error can you let me know if works even this error ::psql:E:/Steam Library/steamapps/common/KingdomComeDeliverance/Data_reference/sequences.sql:1: NOTICE: function modding.create_sequences() does not exist, skipping
create_sequences
------------------

(1 row) ::

sa

psql:E:/Steam Library/steamapps/common/KingdomComeDeliverance/Data_reference/sequences.sql:1: NOTICE: function modding.create_sequences() does not exist, skipping
create_sequences
------------------
(1 rs

create_sequences
------------------
(1 row)

same dunno if it works. I asked who answered my questions but didn't answer yet

After updating to version two and running the autoincrement command listed on the wiki, I can now launch the editor, however it launches slower than version one did, and seems somewhat unstable. That may or may not be related to the software. If you are having trouble installing version two, maybe try version one and then the updater like I did? I am new to cryengine, so I really cannot offer much advice, I just messed around with it until it started somewhat working. I also cannot figure out how most of the tools work, but maybe if some more people get the editor working they can help with that. Edited by EthanBrossard

After updating to version two and running the autoincrement command listed on the wiki, I can now launch the editor, however it launches slower than version one did, and seems somewhat unstable. That may or may not be related to the software. If you are having trouble installing version two, maybe try version one and then the updater like I did? I am new to cryengine, so I really cannot offer much advice, I just messed around with it until it started somewhat working. I also cannot figure out how most of the tools work, but maybe if some more people get the editor working they can help with that.

I can get the editor to launch. My only concern is that there should be no conflict between IDs in the database.