Fear not! For the highest rated success stories have reached the Omega System. If they survived the trip after being sealed specially designed time capsules with no cold, no threat of feeling Mother doesn't care, keeping their bodies from getting older, and waking up to find a new Earth among the stars out there.

Enjoy digging up our parents past! Mr. House was still a young man when they opened his tomb.

All that was found was a note. It said, I'm glad you enjoyed playing the game. Maybe we'll meet again after the flood.

Mr. Pinochle came by and looked around at some of the prospectors lands. He talked to the geologist about the building site where I planned to build the real Seder Hotel.

The lands base was too weak. It had held up the Anaconda Companies Great Falls, Black Eagle, Montana's Smelter's smokestack until 1984. That smokestack was dynamited in 1984. While it stood it was the 2nd tallest smokestack on Earth while it's shadowed over the city for many years.

No worry! I am just poker playing shuffling the names of the people with names that gives you a clue to who the people named often in the newspapers, television and radio.

ME: Andromeda

FALLOUT: New Vegas.

With places that really exist where I hang my head when the plow is traveling in the direction of the Sunlight that could burn my flesh off, or my hat if I am indoors.

Great Falls, Mt. Great Falls High School; Bison Teams.

Black Eagle, Mt. Charilie M. Russell High School: the other teams home school

And now I will say, dream a little live a lot, sleep a little and avoid getting what someone else's got. They might have slobbered, coughed, or sneezed on that before they got to put it in their mouth.

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry Paga ... but I have to chalk you up to not able to find a stable platform of reality between us.

Ergo with me finding it hard to exist without a stable platform ... I can't continue to dance the dance on no dance floor of your making.

Everything you say seems meant to make tangible things disappear , and I am left with not even a star point with which to navigate.

Also I feel you could easily bring things in to focus ... but you choose not to ... and I am not sure why.

If I at least knew why ... that would be something to find a navigable point from.

Of course it could just be my failing , but I don't even have knowing that to work with when dealing with you.

So ... how goes breakfast time in Arizona ? Nawallins aint what it used to be. But still no reason to think Utah isn't full of Utards.

I have been on and off of antibiotics since we met. The first time it was a shot. The second time it was another shot. A year apart. Next it was pills. Twice 6 months apart. 3 times after that I was given a different antibiotic in pills. The Physicians Assistants were sure they would work. 30 pills 10 days. Same antibiotic 3 times didn't work. A guy with a real southern accent, and from Nawlin's as you say, was the RN in ER and he prescribed a new antibiotic because it was supposed to get to the source better. 6 months later I thought I thought I broke my shoulder. Nope, Same problem. I am just getting weaker. Another 30 pills; 1 every 8 hours for 8 days. Another 6 months and the problem came back again.

I saw a real doctor and she prescribed the same kind as the guy in ER. Exact same batch of the same kind of antibiotic again. I was just going to stop taking them and give up.

I awakened a few days ago with a dream memory. I record my dreams sleep. I have been for 20+ years now. I still had the package of the new pills I had put aside.

I remembered a bit of what I had learned from battlefield medic classes. I dreamed I was taking the tests to see if I could be a medic. I awakened and decided to try it. After 2 days I discovered the root of the affliction, where the problem is, that was causing the recurring problem.

I found a barely detectable sore spot. Set the antibiotic right on it. The mystery spot shrank to normal, now I hope that the antibiotic keeps beating the infection to death so it don't come back with a vengeance and kills me.

Wish me luck!

Well, I'm feeling better. The Dave Clark Bands white blood cells are ganging up on the little old red cells getting like draugr in there. Cancerous druagr ones in my right ear over the sore spot where some red cells were catering to I found.

There are so many white blood cells I can suck out, dragging those dried up wrinkled old red ones, that have become cancer cells, with them. All I have to do is the sucking thing with my mouth I used to, on my white woman's dried out breast's nipple.

That sucking act pulls the snot out of the infected area and drains the gooey mess from where the battle goes on.

It doesn't take that many old Elvis groupies of red wrinkled almost dried out cells to ruin a body part. When they find a place to picnic, the Elvis red healthy blood cells don't notice the other old timers in time, their whole lot of cancerous wrinkled old bodies called cancer cells rush to feed on the deliveries the healthy Elvis Red Blood cells bring for free; air, food, and water.

Those little cannibals, that are really a bunch of Elvis's family which were healthy red blood cells, that are too old to continue deliveries door to door, can gather in enormous crowds.

They add up, cling too to rotting flesh like it's a blanket in there, and cause a lot more rotten flesh to occur. The kind of rotten flesh maggots eat that their mother fly drops them on when muscle rotting away because it is exposed on any corpse laying out in the Sun for long.

Mktavish; you might not imagine what I am writing about has anything to do with Fallout 3. It does. REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES with Real back in the vault learned and practiced medical skills my Mommie used on all us little children. Sort of hidden gems about "Self survival skills is what you're reading about."

• 4 months later...

Seder Hotel Mystery

Today Thursday November 12, 2020 at 9:00 PM MST I began reviewing the written text I thought was lost. I found it!

This kind of stuff I'm seeing emerging in Fallout 4 mods is giving me ideas again.

I would have liked to make my Seder Hotel mod complete back when I was working on it the first time. I was planning eventually on making the Seder Hotel Mystery a multiplayer set up, so we all could gain rooms of our own on different floors of the hotel.
Each floor would have attached quests. The next floor up would have a tougher quest, combination puzzles, key cards, and other tricks to unlock each room on a floor. Getting up a floor using the elevator would get you a new set of apartments. More elaborate than the last floors.
When a person completed a quest they would have any room on the floor they could unlock using puzzle solving, or finding key cards around the building. Several rooms on a floor for each member to use on the floor, or one member could get all of them so they had a floor all to themself. Their own personal areas to stockpile stuff while continuing to go out into the Wasteland and scavenging.
The way I planned the Seder Hotel Mystery would have changed my mod from a combo linking two different games. I got the idea for it while playing Fallout 3 into before Fallout 4 was even an idea. I wanted to have the Seder Hotel triggered from Fallout 3, like some people did with Morrowind and Oblivion. Skyrim wasn't around back then. Eventually the Seder Hotel Mystery would open up an opportunity for us all to play together in an Online Multiplayer game.
The penthouse I wrote about in my private notes were plans that would have a second elevator that gave the player access to a room with a private restaurant, bar, and food lockers and some amazing advanced technology for friends that achieved the highest floors of the Hotel.

• 5 months later...

Now you can play Fallout 76 so my mod plan for fun and sharing a building with apartments is Redundant.

Before DISCORD: SEVERAL Years ago I wrote that I was unable to find a paddle wheel that would play a part in the Fallout 3 Seder Hotel. In the area where Addam, the Maintenance man, ended up. I asked for help from anyone who might show me how to make a copy of it too.

I was looking through the source files of the Fallout 3 GECK resources hoping I could the find just the Paddle for the Steam Ship for that DLC the Steam ship was part of in Fallout 3. I wanted the paddle wheel to use in the underground river of maintenance mans station.

I planned to make a short movie, bik., which when a switch was turned On the movie would show the paddle wheel being lowered into the river at a position where it would be turned and act like a crank to turn a Hydro-Electric generator. Needing the paddle wheel instead of water forced through a tube to turn the blades of the generator like most of the hydro-electric power plants have inside them.

That then would give Seder Hotel the extra added electrical power to activate the Seder Hotel. Thus the Grand Opening would have occurred in 2077. Instead a lone wanderer would have found the maintenance building 200 years later with friends.

if I had found a way to have Dogmeat throw another switch in the observation section, that can be found around the corner from the main entrance door further north of it, where a manhole cover lets you in there, to start the movie so it powered up and opened a way to get to the Seder Hotel than two or twenty players could have played and lived in the apartments of the Seder Hotel all at the same time or at different times of the day.

All that would have been required would have been two players to stand in the two lower halls where you could observe the river below, next to the two different switches and turned them On at the same time. You.could have simultaneously thrown the two switches and next you could have worked your way to and finding ways to gain access to the floors and apartments on each one. Sharing the Seder Hotel.

Like some people do at Skyscrapers in the Big Cities!

Again!

Fallout 76 seems to have made my ideal plan redundant.