[LE] Overhauling a Player Home

Hello!

I want to do a complete 100% overhaul of Vlindrel Hall, removing and replacing furniture to benefit a playthrough for my character. however, unlike before where I just made my own from scratch (no building or editing) but i am now editing a pre-existing cell that is already built.

I have no idea what markers, scripts and etc that are important to ensure are in place to allow the player to buy the house from the steward as per usual (and to work alongside hearthfire)

Any help is greatly appreciated!

thank you.

I'm guessing this is for personal use and not for a mod, if so things are pretty simple.

Don't Delete any MARKERS > Move all furniture and any other objects you might not want bellow the FLOOR > when you finish building your house don't forget to "Finalize NavMesh".

If among those objects that you will move are some MISC (Havok sensitive) it's highly recomended to do the following.

Make way below the house floor a simple floor (your floor) and place all the objects there,this way when the cell loads the Havok sensitive objects won't start falling into the void and using unnecessary system resources.

Also if the cell does not have Optimization, optimize it so that those objects won't get render and use unnecessary system resources.

If it's optimize be sure that all the objects get placed outside the "Room Markers" so that they won't get render.

Edit: Typo...

Edited by maxarturo