• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PalgamingHD

PalgamingHD

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I finally manged to run mods on Skyrim, and SKSE works pretty well. But it appears that SkyUI is not working. The UI is definitely not there and I cant get anything working. Does anyone have any Idea on whats causing SkyUI to not work on Linux. All the files are placed correctly, so it seems as if everything should run as normal. 

shumkar

shumkar

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

I finally manged to run mods on Skyrim, and SKSE works pretty well. But it appears that SkyUI is not working. The UI is definitely not there and I cant get anything working. Does anyone have any Idea on whats causing SkyUI to not work on Linux. All the files are placed correctly, so it seems as if everything should run as normal. 

I resolved the same issue with adding manually a line '*SkyUI_SE.esp' to ~/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/compatdata/489830/pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser/Local\ Settings/Application\ Data/Skyrim\ Special\ Edition/Plugins.txt - thanks to Lahvuun, https://github.com/V...mment-561408035

Peremos

Peremos

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

T

I resolved the same issue with adding manually a line '*SkyUI_SE.esp' to ~/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/compatdata/489830/pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser/Local\ Settings/Application\ Data/Skyrim\ Special\ Edition/Plugins.txt - thanks to Lahvuun, https://github.com/V...mment-561408035

That fixed it for me, thanks man.

forkybard

forkybard

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I had to do this as well when using Steam Proton 6.3-5, and then it worked. Thanks!

RashConcealment

RashConcealment

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

OMG. Finally finding this post has been a godsend. THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: linux, skyui, help

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.084 seconds