SkyUI & Linux?

PalgamingHD

I finally manged to run mods on Skyrim, and SKSE works pretty well. But it appears that SkyUI is not working. The UI is definitely not there and I cant get anything working. Does anyone have any Idea on whats causing SkyUI to not work on Linux. All the files are placed correctly, so it seems as if everything should run as normal.

• 1 month later...

I finally manged to run mods on Skyrim, and SKSE works pretty well. But it appears that SkyUI is not working. The UI is definitely not there and I cant get anything working. Does anyone have any Idea on whats causing SkyUI to not work on Linux. All the files are placed correctly, so it seems as if everything should run as normal.

I resolved the same issue with adding manually a line '*SkyUI_SE.esp' to ~/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/compatdata/489830/pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser/Local\ Settings/Application\ Data/Skyrim\ Special\ Edition/Plugins.txt - thanks to Lahvuun, https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Proton/issues/170#issuecomment-561408035

• 1 year later...

T

I resolved the same issue with adding manually a line '*SkyUI_SE.esp' to ~/.local/share/Steam/steamapps/compatdata/489830/pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser/Local\ Settings/Application\ Data/Skyrim\ Special\ Edition/Plugins.txt - thanks to Lahvuun, https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Proton/issues/170#issuecomment-561408035

That fixed it for me, thanks man.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...