Trying To Use A DEF_UI Preset, Only Showing Vanilla HUD

EchoHuntsman

I don't really see any other type of sorting mods on your list. So my next guess would be that it might be one of your item weight mods that might be in conflict.

Yeah, this whole updates thing is being a pain in the tail right now :sad:

Okay, so thankfully, MCM got updated fairly quickly, which is good. I also reinstalled DEF_UI and overwrote the old INV files, and it works fine now! It must be Nomenklatura that really stuffs my game up...

So, I guess that, provided that I don't use any sorting mods, my game should be perfectly stable now! Probably...

As stable as Fallout 4 can be...

Regardless, thank you for your help!

Heya Echo! That is really great news. I'm glad that everything is "sorted" out now :D

Hahaha, I really got a laugh from your comment about how stable FO4 can be, because me and somebody else were just talking about it in a PM. Thanks for the first laugh of the day! :)

No problem at all. Hopefully that's the last problem that you have for a while :)

Cheers!

-Storm

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

OMG!!!!!!! Thank you so much for this thread! I was trying to troubleshoot the HUD issues and managed to inform myself on a ton of mod concepts... to no avail until I saw your mention of a compatibility patch for HUDfr with DEF_UI!

I was so close to rage-quitting since I am an old man and not used to modding games :)