Imperial BlackOps Mod

Lisnpuppy

the good thing really doesn't work for me. For me an assassin even a government one is only doing a "sanctioned' killing. Personally if I thought what I was doing was good or right,I wouldn't be able to do. To kill for king or country even that takes someone who fits only a small percentage of the population. Its not money,or prestige,tis honor,and loyalty...somehow I can't see 'good in that...maybe what I said doesn't make much sense,but I'm having a hard time conveying my feelings on this into words...thats a rareity for me.

I'm considering it,I'll watch and see where this heads...no promises.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the good thing really doesn't work for me. For me an assassin even a government one is only doing a "sanctioned' killing. Personally if I thought what I was doing was good or right,I wouldn't be able to do. To kill for king or country even that takes someone who fits only a small percentage of the population. Its not money,or prestige,tis honor,and loyalty...somehow I can't see 'good in that...maybe what I said doesn't make much sense,but I'm having a hard time conveying my feelings on this into words...thats a rareity for me.

I understand what you are saying Dezi....but these are the equivalent of our Special Forces....do you think the US Military doesnt do these things?

Anyway...it is ment to be "good guy" as it IS govenment sactioned and is a alternative to the DB quest (which is bad guy)...it will increase your fame not infamy...it is role playing.

I personally do not saction government murder...even when it will solve any number of issues...but I love the DB quest...in Oblivion I have no trouble killing someone for thier clothes...

in real life...I have never even hit someone (in anger anyway)

However this is a mod just to give more outlet for the legion..more presence...and hopefully a really fun quest when its done.

I understand what you are saying Dezi....but these are the equivalent of our Special Forces....do you think the US Military doesnt do these things?

Anyway...it is ment to be "good guy" as it IS govenment sactioned and is a alternative to the DB quest (which is bad guy)...it will increase your fame not infamy...it is role playing.

I personally do not saction government murder...even when it will solve any number of issues...but I love the DB quest...in Oblivion I have no trouble killing someone for thier clothes...

However this is a mod just to give more outlet for the legion..more presence...and hopefully a really fun quest when its done.

I understand that and I knew what I was trying to convey would not be seen as what I meant. forget the whole RL thing.

I have trouble with a mod that limits you to being a "good" character. while I understand that there are those that like to RP that way,I don't. I'm not against the mod,don't take what I'm saying the wrong way( I know you won't) but others will.

all I can say is what I said..no promises

I understand that and I knew what I was trying to convey would not be seen as what I meant. forget the whole RL thing.

I have trouble with a mod that limits you to being a "good" character. while I understand that there are those that like to RP that way,I don't. I'm not against the mod,don't take what I'm saying the wrong way( I know you won't) but others will.

all I can say is what I said..no promises

I am uneasy about limiting availability of the mod to the infamy (as someone suggested) though some people have done this (LHammons did with his Lost Paladin mod) Bethesda does it with KOTN.

I want anyone to be able to play it.

However from a RP standpoint...a person who RP a good character..that maybe avoids the DB and Thieves Guild quest..this would be an option.

My characters usually have equal infamy and fame....I cheat if a mod makes one or the other a pre-requisit. I really dont roleplay. But I know people that do.

I happen to really like assassin type quest. I just think its funt o sneak up and put a arrow between someones eyes...issues for me? Maybe.

LOL

Well why not make it for those "evil/assassin" characters, to were they can either serve the government or... go an alternate way with a corrupt legion force to take out important targets in the government. And a suggestion for the armor... Why not try...

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/7/7e/SecretApprentice_tfu.jpg

Yes, its star wars... what! its very light assassin looking!

I have no problem with Star Wars friend! I was Darth Vader for Halloween when I was 8. The only girl Darth I know.

It is pretty cool looking.

i cant really say much since Horus isn't really a Assassin being the Lord of Battlehorn nor do i have any expenince in sneaking and all that stuff

i cant be much help but my CS is open to you if this mod gets going

Sheppard

i cant really say much since Horus isn't really a Assassin being the Lord of Battlehorn nor do i have any expenince in sneaking and all that stuff

i cant be much help but my CS is open to you if this mod gets going

Sheppard

we may take you up on it!! :)