Login Trouble on Desktop Site (Error 502 Bad Gateway)

Mildcat69

I cannot log in on the desktop version of Nexus...Well, thatâs not exactly true. I can log in (after fighting with the login screen for an hour to get it to accept my user password), I just canât get any further after doing so. I keep getting a white screen with on of two error messages, â503 Service Temporarily Unavailableâ or âError 502 Bad Gatewayâ.

C28-AD374-1-A2-D-4-FE3-A938-9-D6-D61178-

86-D1-C8-B2-05-C4-48-C8-88-DE-7-BD046-C5

Anyone have an idea of why this is happening?

Edited by Mildcat69

503 error is an internet error.

What that screen is telling you is that there's a break in communication somewhere between your computer, somewhere on the internet, and the nexus servers.

I was getting that error a lot last week or so. It can also mean that for whatever reason, the nexus' servers aren't communicating with the internet.

BTW- I advise you to take the second picture down. It's got your IP address listed in it. Your IP address is like giving away your home address, for your computer. If you still want to put that picture up, blackout your IP address there at the bottom of the pic.

Iâm guessing itâs possibly on the siteâs end. I tried it at the library and again at home, with the same results. I donât get why itâs happening on the desktop site and not on the mobile version. I stay logged in on my phone, so maybe itâs something to do with the login process...? I dunno.

As for the screen caps I posted, I took them while I was on a public computer at the library, so I think itâll be alright. Thanks for your concern, though...