Flight mod

Spiritz666

Been working on a flight mod and come across some very weird results and wondering if anyone else attempting this has come across the same things

When attempting to boost speed and booster speeds the outcome from the mod is seriously slower than non mod speeds - its like the reverse of what you would expect and im faster non modded .

Infact this is weird and so damn annoying - any simple edit to GCSPACESHIPGLOBALS.GLOBAL.MBIN - even just 1 value change and it sends the ingame values tits up . I changed pitch value and wham - my manuevabilty suddenly increased by almost 500 via ship inv screen but when in space my speed was basic and boost hardly went up and when boosting it rose hardly at all , infact maybe +1 every few secs where disable the test mod and vanilla boost went up as fast as normal .

Edited by Spiritz666

Its weird as no matter what you try and change - minspeed/maxspeed/anything anywhere and it screws up . I`ve even attempted to edit the tech instead of the ships ( GCSPACESHIPGLOBALS.GLOBAL.MBIN ) just incase i could get around it that way but .... nope . Still gonna keep trying tho and if anything does work i`ll keep you in the loop also .