wildgravity

Kind of a shot in the dark, but I have a couple of requests for enderal.

Id really love to have https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/95892 this mod with its dependencies* removed so I can use it in enderal, and I would -love- to have dal mercers house as a player home.

Normally, i could do that myself with the creation kit, but i have never been able to get the creation kit to work for enderal: sureai.

if anyone can either help me with this, or make that possible for me, I can exchange labor for any of the fallouts, skyrim, skyrim special edition or oblivion. I would do this myself, but I cant get creation kit to work with enderal.

If you have any ideas on how I -could- go about getting creation kit and the like to work for enderal, or what I would need to do to make these mod dreams come true, i would gladly share it with the nexus

Any thoughts? Thanks everyone

(the dependencies i want removed from this mod is dawnguard, dragonborn, hearthfire, etc. just the dlcs enderal sureai cant run the mod without db and dawnguard, and I cant run enderal with DB and dawnguard in the mod list, it makes the game cry)

Edited by wildgravity