What Ideas Would You Have for a Fallout 3 Story Mod?

CourierandWanderer

Some modders of Fallout: New Vegas from a group called Radian-Helix Media came up with this crazy idea called Fallout: New California, a fan-made prequel mod once known as Project Brazil. How anyone is able to make a mod that is roughly the size of Fallout: New Vegas and all of its DLCs combined is beyond me. A lot of time, teamwork, dedication, and passion it would take to make it.

Well, I want to ask everyone here a question in terms of Fallout 3. Yes, we know that it's being turned into a remake mod for Fallout 4, and we know that it's "old". But it's still fun as there are people who are still playing it, as well as still modding it. And we know that it does not have any of the engine modifications that were implemented into Fallout: New Vegas. And so, my question is for those who still care about and enjoy Fallout 3. If you were to make a large prequel mod for Fallout 3, what would it be about? It obviously wouldn't follow the Lone Wanderer as the protagonist, but what ideas would you think of?

This question is not designed to request nor propose something.

• 3 weeks later...

I myself would just throw away the whole fallout lore , then remake something separate using the tools and assets of Fo3 . But then again NV does have better tools accessible.

So I find myself split on continuing with what I have done so far based on Fo3 ... or switching to basing it on FNV . Which is remaking a specific RTS in the fallout world. IDK yet ....???