[Mod Request] Playable Female Mod (merrin or second sister?)

AshleyJazz

So this is something I've been thinking about since this game came out. I am a girl, and thusly so, when I can play as a female main character it just draws me into a game so much more.

I know the first argument posted is going to be "Cal's a dude." I know that -- but there are mods to make Geralt in Witcher 3 a girl, or Batman to Batgirl in Arkham City. I know the character will still sound like Cal -- but that's okay -- I would just love to play as a woman.

My thought is that someone just takes the head model of Merrin, then re-colors her to a less nightsistery skintone; then puts it on Cal's model. Bonus points if someone can even take that model and give it some feminine curves.

I know there probably aren't too many guy modders out there that would probably want to make this -- but I think it would rock!!

Hey there AshleyJazz,

Right now, the main issue isn't so much that guy modders probably wouldn't want to make this (I'd be the first to try and replace Cal with the Second Sister or Merrin!), but rather that we're still trying to crack model swapping. UE4 isn't an easy engine to mod, and Fallen Order even more so. Hopefully, some of the more talented modders will soon find out how to swap/edit models!

cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...