[Request] Barnabas and Camera Mods

kickeristic

Hello beautiful modders,

Barnabas is way too loud in the game and since you spend a lot of time sailing, he becomes quite annoying really fast.

- Could someone please make a mod that allows us to mute him or give an option to lower his voice?

Another mod that would be nice to have is a Closer Camera mod. The camera in Odyssey is way too far back at times and when you're close to structures, they become transparent which I get the point of but this kills the immersion in the game.

- Could someone please make a mod that draws the camera closer when moving? And perhaps add a way to prevent structures from becoming transparent?

Much appreciated!

Kicker

you could extract the file that contains the game sounds and find his voice and either delete it or replace it, i suggest replace though i'm not sure if with his voice missing completely it may cause bugs. when you have replaced the voice then you could either repack the extracted sounds, or you could make a folder with the new audio and place it in your main game folder with the same name as the folder you extracted it from (Which is better because you don't have to delete or overwrite anything)

Edit: also you should see this in your games ini

FOVScale=1.00000

AutoFOV=0

changing one of these numbers should change how close your camera is, i suggest adjusting the top number fovscale

Edited by darkmatterslayer