The Walking Dead RP

Macman253

Daniel took the arrow off his bow and gave it to the boy, "Here you go, go ahead and play with it but be careful..it was my grandfathers." He said as he slid the arrow into his quiver. "No, just the kids in the gym. But by nightfall they will be all over...I think we should pile them all into one of the buses and then head west. My families Reservation is in arizona and its far out into the wilderness." He said as he pointed to the three buses parked in the parking lot.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melody wandered dreamily down the street, and watched as a pretty woman danced around and killed a couple Russian Mutants with a golf club, then went into a place talking about food. She smiled, and made her way towards the house the pretty woman went into, and followed her inside. She said, her voice was quiet, but had sort of a mystical quality, the type of voice you could listen to for hours and not get tired of, which was a shame because she rarely spoke.

"Hey pretty lady. I don't think this doctor type will care too much if you shelter from the Russian Mutants man. I'm Melody, it's groovy to meet you. I saw the way you took down those two shamblers. You're a pretty good fighter." She gently ran a hand in an almost caress across the pretty woman's shoulder and cheek before drifting in and looking around. Her sword was at her hip, and her bow was hung off her shoulder, the string holding it across her chest with the quiver a special belt one, so as to not get in the way of the duffel bag with her supplies, which had straps to wear as a backpack across her back. She adjusted the rose coloured glasses with their metal frames and looked around.

Myles gazed at Daniel and said "Thank you so much mister! My name is Myles by the way!" as he took the Bow. With that Myles began to carefully play around with it.

Logan looked at Daniel and asked him "Massachusetts to Arizona is one hell of a drive. You sure we can make there?"

"What choice do we have? We can stay here and end up chow for walkers or get out of here." He said as he watched Myles play with the bow, "Kid has natural talent." He thought. "Lets get inside and get these kids out of here..." He said as he waved him over.

Curtis appeared in front of the group, suddenly out from around a corner. The high school kids were tagging along behind him.

"Hi! I found them. The kids. They're coming now. No need to find them." He spoke lightning-fast, but his state of mind was almost completely sane, for a change. Excalibat was bored, there were no walkers to kill, so he was quiet.

Edited by Flipout6

Daniel, walked over to one of the buses, he drew his Mares Leg and opened the door quietly. He felt his heart pounding inside his chest as he looked down the rows of seats. Comfortable the bus was empty he opened the back hatch and waved them all over.

"Come on, lets get going!" He yelled as he saw the sun begin to set in the distance. He sat in the drivers seat and looked around for the keys, he checked under the seat and in the ignition but nothing. He growled as he climbed out of the bus.

"Ok, get the kids on board, I'm going for the keys they must have spares in the main office." He said as he approached.

(@ Mythic ... we're on the 30 something floor).

Alice stopped and stared at the newcomer who had just stepped in ... pointing at her she gave Dr John a ... who is

she ? ... look.

Oh sorry Alice meet Alexia, she um, well let's just say that she uh used to be one of my regulars before the creepy

crawlies came ... and wriggled his fingers like little worms as he said it.

Alice and Alexia sized each other up and somehow sensed that they were kindred spirits and so without further

ado, Alice stuck out her hand ... Alice ... she simply said ... then pointing at the bloodied golf club ... looks like

you've had a few holes in one this morning honey ... they burst out laughing.

Yes Alice and the devil in Prada were going to get on fabulously.

After Alice's icy cold shower, she joined Alexia and Dr John at the breakfast table ... As I was just discussing with

Alexia, said Dr John ... getting down to the 18th floor is going to be a breeze but after that it's going to be tough

because after the first outbreak everyone in the building moved higher up and blocked off the floors 13 through to 17.

And I know that there are zombies below that because I've heard them.

What of the zombies yesterday ... asked Alice ... where did they come from ?

Must have come up in the elevator ... he replied and continued when he saw the puzzled look on her face ...

Sometimes when what's left of us here go out they leave the elevator on the ground floor instead of sending it back

up past the 18th where it's safe.

And so ... he continued ... when anyone does call the damn thing back up, sometimes a walker or two has wandered

into it and gets a free ride up.

Yesterday was not a walker or two it was more like 14 ... she said.

No that was what happens when a walker or two comes up and bites an entire family ... he said.

Anyhow, when we get down to the lobby it's down the stairs to the basement, no point in taking the elevator all the

way down and opening the door with them waiting for a free lunch box.

Remember that the elevator sounds a bell that it is arriving on the floor a full 5 seconds before the doors open, so

remember that.

And can I have the red toy with my happy meal ... quipped Alice.

Alexia laughed.

A happy meal, damn even though the stuff was bad for their health every one smiled remembering the last one they

had ... I ordered extra fries with mine said Dr John.

And I ordered that double cheesy thing with the tangy sauce, hmmm damn it was so bad but it tasted so good ... she

laughed.

Well ladies, hope you're packing some extra heat, cos today we're going for gold.

They stared at him.

This was one of the buildings where they used to park the Medical dispensary trucks ... he smiled.

Oh s*** yes ... said Alice ... I'm so out of uh ... and then she stopped, they stared at her quizzically with raised

eyebrows.

Damn she felt the blood rushing to her face ... Um it's uh nothing let me get my gear ... and charged out of the room.

Alexia just giggled.

Edited by Nintii

Logan took out his radio and spoke into it as he took his seat on the bus "Daniel, keep in contact with me. If anything goes wrong I'll come running."

Lucy walked onto the bus and sat next to Logan. She then took out a coloring book from her backpack.

Before Myles got onto the bus, he ran over to Daniel and said "Here. Just in case" while holding out his bow.

Edited by AGhostdogg10

Daniel took his bow and flipped it around in his hand and slid and arrow onto the bowstring. "Thanks.." He said as he ran at the door to the school, he gave it a sharp kick and it swung open. He drew back the bowstring and found his target. One of the thuggish teenagers had turned, He loosed the arrow. Like a screaming bat it cut the air and went through the shambling corpses head and stuck into the wall behind it.

He quickly drew another arrow and notched it when a small group appeared around the corner, he found his mark and fired. The arrow hit the teenagers eye, he notched a third arrow and drew it back. The muscles in his arms tensing, holding the pent up power. Years of training as a child to handle a bow. Every year the bows got stronger and so did he, his grandfather drilling him endlessly in the ways to stalk, hunt, fight with a knife and ride. When he drew his bow again to hit his last target he froze, ten feet in front of him was the shambling remains of Katie. He had not known her long but he could feel his heart fill with despair.

"By the bones of my forefathers, the spirits of my ancestors I give you the merciful embrace of the spirit world..." He said in Navajo as he drew his arrow and fired, the raven fletched arrow sank to the fletchings in her skull and she dropped lifelessly.

Daniel sighed, he retrieved his arrows and sped through the hallways, he found the main office to see it locked. But that wasn't the worst part. There were five walkers inside, he pulled his radio from his pocket and clicked the talk button. "Logan, office is full of walkers. I need your help." He said as he drew his Mares Leg.