HDT-SMP Bug, Problem

RoseMitchell

Hello.
Modify Skyrim SE. Already approached the final line, but the bug does not allow to finish, and for the past few days does not allow to fall asleep.
Bug with physics HDT-SMP (probably).
The thing is that all physical models in the game are static (except for the body). For example, a 2B hairstyle, which should be with physics, just stands motionless, like a regular hairstyle without physics, or even chains and shackles from Devious Devices SE BETA, putting them on in the game does not display correctly. The chain hangs somewhere far from the shackles. When walking, a sound is heard, but the chain does not move, and just like with a hairstyle, it stands statically and does not move.
I tried everything that is possible. Hands have already dropped to do something and all dreams and plans have broken on a stone. Please, maybe you know how to solve this problem? On Skyrim LE (Oldrim), everything was much simpler, but in the Special Edition nothing is clear with this physics! Help.

Всем привет.
Модифицирую Skyrim SE. Уже подошла к финальной линии, но закончить не даёт баг, который уже на протяжении нескольких дней не даёт уснуть.
Баг с физикой HDT-SMP (наверное).
Всё дело в том, что все физические модели в игре статичные (кроме тела). Например причёска 2B, которая должна быть с физикой, просто неподвижно стоит, как обычная причёска без физики, или ещё цепи и кандалы из Devious Devices SE BETA, надевая их в игре не корректно отображаются. Цепь где то висит вдалеке от оков. При ходьбе раздаётся звук ,но цепь не двигается, а так же как и с причёской, статически стоит и не двигается.
Перепробовала всё что можно. Руки уже опустились что-то делать и все мечты и планы разбились о камень. Пожалуйста, может быть вы знаете как решить эту проблему? На Skyrim LE (Oldrim) всё было куда проще, а в Special Edition с этой физикой ничего не понятно! Помогите.

Edited by RoseMitchell

I use Yundao (sp) hair for my female character. Works great. FTR, although I have no idea about Devious Devices gear, (and personally don't really care either way), as far as clothing goes, the few HDT SMP pieces she wears work great as well.

Which version of Skyrim? I'm still running 1.5.80 with 2.0.16 SKSE and the associated HDT engine. If you've upgraded Skyrim to 1.5.97, be aware that SKSE needs to be updated to 2.0.17, HDT also needs to be updated, and any other Skyrim or SKSE version dependent mods.

Modify Skyrim SE. Already approached the final line, but the bug does not allow to finish, and for the past few days does not allow to fall asleep.

I have no idea what that means. It's probably some sort of translation garbling that's getting in the way of me properly interpreting what you're saying.

And If you're having issues with animations, FNIS is the first thing I'd check.

I have no idea what that means. It's probably some sort of translation garbling that's getting in the way of me properly interpreting what you're saying.

It doesn't matter, thanks for the help

So

Sorry... meant no offense by that remark (in case you took issue) I just didn't understand it.

In any case, were you able to solve your issue? And if so, could you provide *how you did? Many come to these forum posts looking for answers. Dead-end forum posts with a quick "never-mind" are (at least in my experience) pretty frustrating.

best wishes.

So

Sorry... meant no offense by that remark (in case you took issue) I just didn't understand it.

In any case, were you able to solve your issue? And if so, could you provide *how you did? Many come to these forum posts looking for answers. Dead-end forum posts with a quick "never-mind" are (at least in my experience) pretty frustrating.

best wishes.

I didn't solve my issue, the problem is that author of mod didn't update his mod to new version of skyrim with skse, and i don't want to play on older version, so i just put up with it