(Mod Request/update) A camera thing for Synthesis

WarmeratNorth

Hello, folks!

Recently, as we all know, NMS updated to Synthesis and it ruined one of the very needed things — a camera shaking fix.

I used to stuck with No Man Drunk mod but as far as I can see — every mod with camera fixing is causing bugs: a camera starts some strange things, like changing its position or preventing the point of view looking into the sky.

Yes, I could just delete the mod and go on, stii this shaking gives me bad times in the game.

So, dear community, if you gonna update the mod or you think to do one for fixing camera... Please, please, please do it.

Thank you very much and please forgive for any kind of mistakes (eng is not my native).

Edited by WarmeratNorth

Hi WarmeratNorth

I made this in a rush as i'm not playing NMS at the moment until they fix the friggin' game, but i heard your cries so try this. I haven't tested it and i haven't decompiled the very latest Synthesis files but it should work, i think. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He/she basically turned things from True to False and halved a few shake settings more or less. But it was simple enough to do and if it doesn't work someone might make it compatible with whatever version you're running. I can't mess with it if it doesn't as i'm having a break from it all. :ermm: :cool:

http://www.filedropper.com/nomansdrunksynthesis <<< Just hoping i did pack it with the very latest mbincompiler, which reminds me i must remove the older ones....... :ermm: :laugh: :laugh:

If it doesn't work and spiritz has decompiled the latest files it's an easy copy paste as i'm sure he'll do it. It took me about a minute to do, give or take. :happy:

Regards,

northener69 :happy:

Oh and your English is fine mate. Well i hope i understood your request??? :happy:

Edited by northener69

northener69

You are truly amazing! It's working! No more feeling of nausea for me!

Thank you very much. Thank you for your time and work! :wub:

You are very welcome WarmeratNorth, glad it worked. Phew! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cool:

Regards,

Just hope i don't get inundated with mod requests now.....time to escape! Where's my ship? :pirate:

And credits to the original author keltoigael and of course moneyman192. :happy:

Edited by northener69

Hi WarmeratNorth

I made this in a rush as i'm not playing NMS at the moment until they fix the friggin' game, but i heard your cries so try this. I haven't tested it and i haven't decompiled the very latest Synthesis files but it should work, i think. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He/she basically turned things from True to False and halved a few shake settings more or less. But it was simple enough to do and if it doesn't work someone might make it compatible with whatever version you're running. I can't mess with it if it doesn't as i'm having a break from it all. :ermm: :cool:

http://www.filedropper.com/nomansdrunksynthesis <<< Just hoping i did pack it with the very latest mbincompiler, which reminds me i must remove the older ones....... :ermm: :laugh: :laugh:

If it doesn't work and spiritz has decompiled the latest files it's an easy copy paste as i'm sure he'll do it. It took me about a minute to do, give or take. :happy:

Regards,

Oh and your English is fine mate. Well i hope i understood your request??? :happy:

Thank you for this file, unfortunately the latest update has broken it again when it comes to driving exocraft in third person.. All one can see is the back end of the exocraft now which makes driving a bit problematic.. :)

Hi WarmeratNorth

Regards,

Thank you for this file, unfortunately the latest update has broken it again when it comes to driving exocraft in third person.. All one can see is the back end of the exocraft now which makes driving a bit problematic.. :smile:

Here you go mostly30, not tested as i don't play NMS at the moment but it should be fine. There were new values added in Synthesis 2.24 not in earlier versions that hopefully won't affect the camera but the shakes should be fine as nothing has changed as in new added. :happy:

Link: https://www.filedropper.com/nomansdrunk224

Edited by northener69

Hi WarmeratNorth

Regards,

Thank you for this file, unfortunately the latest update has broken it again when it comes to driving exocraft in third person.. All one can see is the back end of the exocraft now which makes driving a bit problematic.. :smile:

Here you go mostly30, not tested as i don't play NMS at the moment but it should be fine. There were new values added in Synthesis 2.24 not in earlier versions that hopefully won't affect the camera but the shakes should be fine as nothing has changed as in new added. :happy:

Link: http://www.filedropper.com/nomansdrunk224

Cool thank you for the update, you mod is the only one that works.. :) Did have an issue with the link, it sends me to the main page of the file storage website, on investigating it seems some unwanted characters were added to the end of the link mucking it up.. Removing the unwanted characters fixed the link and was able to download the file.. :)

Edited by mostly30

Hi WarmeratNorth

Regards,

Link: http://www.filedropper.com/nomansdrunk224

Cool thank you for the update, you mod is the only one that works.. :smile: Did have an issue with the link, it sends me to the main page of the file storage website, on investigating it seems some unwanted characters were added to the end of the link mucking it up.. Removing the unwanted characters fixed the link and was able to download the file.. :smile:

Link fixed, think i got carried away with copy and paste. :ermm: :laugh:

I may look at camera stuff soon ( just having my usual battles with coding mods etc lol - specially my damn trade mod ) as the few camera mods ive tried ( just for the no aerial zoom when using waypoints etc )

seem to have side effects - like 3rd person view is centered wrong .

Also is it just me or when in space there doesnt seem to be an icon now for space station - checked with mods disabled.

mostly30 add me to friends and when i do attempt camera mod i`ll send u a copy to test for me first .

Big Bro - im improving at mods ( and probably going mad releasing so many ) and my trade mod is a pain in the ass so far but worth it lol .

Merry Xmas and Happy new year everyone

*Thinks to himself .. When Big Bro says " Just hope i don't get inundated with mod requests now.....time to escape! Where's my ship? :pirate: " .... Does that mean i`ll send them to Lil Bro and get him to get his Phantoms in SpiritzCo R&D on it ????? **** ... lol jk Big Bro

Edited by Spiritz666

Hi Spiritz

Yeah although i've done the mod above i've not even tested it so i don't even know what the camera looks like or the shaking in game. But i will admit i hate HG's camera views, they're not comfortable viewing angles. In my Visions edit they're just how i like them, but i look forward to a decent camera mod so thanks for taking that on as i'm unsure when i'll be tinkering, and on top of that i'm a selfish modder as in i don't release. Well i gave one to Lo2k which was the landing pad one but i can't be bothered to maintain them so credits to all you mod makers who release and maintain them. :cool:

I'm playing a few games i've purchased but never played and just hope i don't forget too much regarding NMS editing and i get a few PM's asking for help and/or advice which i don't mind.

And yes i've seen your mod list growing and growing but be careful as it's a lot of maintenance keeping all those mods updated when HG's releases a new update. But credits for the dedication and giving your time to the community and i hope they're grateful for it as it can take a lot of your time sifting through all those files to find what you're looking for. Obviously some mods are merely true/false or 1/0 and some are much harder to do and work out, that's where the likes of JJhookah make me look like an amateur. :ermm: :confused: :laugh:

JJhookah sent me a prank mod of barrels floating and spinning on their axis and floating in the air doing circles on the space station and landing platforms, all because i've done nothing but fix floating barrels.....hilarious! My point is there's some fun to be had between modders and it shows what a good bunch we are, well i hope it does.

Just don't let anyone take advantage or take you for granted and don't do too much Spritiz or it will consume you......ha ha haaaaaa. :devil: :devil: :devil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So i expect to pop back in the new year and find a creative work of modded art like a hand crafted planet made by SpiritzCo. No pressure! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And yeah Merry Xmas and sh*t to everyone, if you like Xmas. If you don't have a nice day. :happy:

Oh and Spiritz, you will get inundated with requests now that you are spamming Nexus with mod releases. That's a good thing though buddy! :cool: :happy:

Edited by northener69