login error on nexusmods

manndesfriedens

Hello, nice people on NexusMods.

I am having trouble with logging into my account since I unintentional logged me out from NexusMods site.
I am STILL LOGGED IN in this Nexus Forum but not on NexusMods.com site.
I get always error messages that user name or password are not correct.

I am sorry I did not know where to open this topic. If it is on wrong place, I am very sorry for that.

To Nexus Admins...

PLEASE, I URGENTLY NEED HELP...

I am very confused because after I logged me out I can no longer login again. I am trying to login but I get invalid login or password message even so when I had to use recaptcha.

As if it would not enough I lost my e-mail too. So, I can no longer change password or email address, nor can I send e-mail (the one I registered on NexusMods.com).

I do not know what to do. I am ONLY in the forum logged-in but I am afraid I could be get banned because I tried to login many many times. Now I will not try to login again 'till I can find HERE help. I would report my problems to the support_nexusmods_com but I can not use my e-mail (used for registration on NexusMods).

THIS forum is my last hope/chance to contact the forum moderators as long as I do not get logged out (like deletion of cookies). If I can not login for a week AND lose forum login too, I do not know what to do then.

How can I change my password and e-mail now? I read Nexus rules that I had to change my password with allowed letters (I used mixed signs, letters, numbers when I createsd this account), so I can not change my password. How should I without my e-mail address used to register here?

Here is the screenshot (login message):

Edited by manndesfriedens

Now, after 2 days of searching, sleepless nights, begging, I've new account.

THANK YOU, Nexus!!!

You've done good(!) job with new password rules, new downloads-room like in a TORTURE Chamber (for non-Premium users). Now, even when I want to download JUST 1 KB file, I have to do a torture test to download the file.

Many, many Thanks(!)...