Seriously, no CBBE/Bodyslide in 76?

ceannric

I just downloaded Fallout 76 because of a special offer to try it for free for a week, and I've really enjoyed FO4 with a whole raft of mods installed, in particular CBBE and Bodyslide. But then I began poking around for the same thing in FO76 only to find...there apparently aren't any?? What gives?

I can't even find a decent tutorial on any way to manually install CBBE and Bodyslide into FO76 using the files from FO4, or I'd try it that way. I am no mod expert (not even close...if it doesn't come with a Vortex auto-install I don't even try it) so please feel free to explain as though speaking to a child. If you start flashing through modder-talk without step-by-step explanations (and preferably pics), my eyes will glaze over and I'll pass out.

I just want an easy way to have a brick-house-stacked female character in FO76, just like I did in FO4. And yes, before you even go there, I have a girlfriend, I just think if I am going to sit here watching a fictional character's butt run around the screen for hours at a time, I want it to be a very attractive butt! I don't think it's too much to ask!

Edited by ceannric

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, you can get CBBE in Fo76.

What you need:

Nifskope/BakaFiletool/CBBE/Bodyslide

Easy to do!:

Install CBBE to your Fo76 folder.

Make your bodyslide, save the nif to the normal location, just like Fo4

Now, Open Baka, and "Create archive"

Go to documents -> my games -> Fallout 76 ->

Create this txt file -> Fallout76Custom.ini

Add this to the string -> BakaFile - Main.ba2 and BakaFile - Textures.ba2

Thats it!

However, you will need to get a special texture file. the Specular maps are diff in fo76