Renegade eye glow without scars

AyamePasse

I've tried everything from "reverse modding" tutorials for REMOVING the glow to instead add it, to an Illusive Man eyes preset edited to instead use the renegade emissive diff/spec textures and a red emis_color and different colored irises, to making a tpf that makes all 5 stages of scars use the stage one emis/norm textures.

The first had no effect.

The second gave her a reddish glow in her IRISES instead of her pupils, until, that is, I replaced Illusive Man's textures with the renegade ones, then it was like she was before the Illusive Man eye preset.

The THIRD attempt was the worst. She ended up with glowing pupils and a pink, shiny face, cause I'm just stumbling around in the dark with no idea what I'm doing... Any help would be VASTLY appreciated.

Nevermind, I actually got it working. :)

SO, in the off chance anyone wishes to do the same, what I did was:

1. Import the Illusive Man eyes preset into an existing save. (There are a couple of tutorials on how to do this. I don't really want to write a full gibbed tutorial, just a short instruction on how to achieve this. Sorry :()

2. In raw/player/appearance/head morph/textureparameter (there are ample tutorials that explain where to find this section), I replaced "EYE_Diff"s texture with "BIOG_HMF_HED_Alignment.Eye.HMF_Eye_EmisScars_05" (no quotes)

3. In the same section, replace the "EYE_Spec" texture with "BIOG_HMM_HED_PROMORPH.Eye.EYE_Spec" (no quotes)

4. I then changed the "EYE_Iris_Colour_Vector" to the eye color I wanted, and the "Emis_Color" to the glow color I wanted (bear in mind, ive only tested with a reddish glow). Some scalar parameters may require tweaking as well.

As for a male Shep, I BELIEVE the EYE_Diff would be "BIOG_HMM_HED_Alignment.Eye.Eye_EmisScars_05"