• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Snowlock57

Snowlock57

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I was playing vanilla FNV.  No real problems  That is until I tried to enter the Boomer's Hanger.  CTD.  Tried it several time thinking it was a one off.  Nope.  6 attempts and a computer restart didn't fix it.  So I figured OK, I'll get off my lazy ass and DL the community unofficial patch that fixes every FO and ES game that's ever seen the light of day.  Only I don't see one for New Vegas.  So I install the NVSE, 4GB Patch, Stutter Remover, and NVAC.  The game still crashes whenever I enter the Boomer's Hanger.  

Can anyone help me troubleshoot this?

dubiousintent

dubiousintent

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 7,965 posts

You missed "Yukichigai Unofficial Patch - YUP", "Unofficial Patch Plus", and "Unofficial NVSE Patch" among the 269 hits that come up searching the FNV Nexus on the keyword "patch"?  Well, I can understand feeling lost given that many results if you were looking for "one patch to fix them all".  YUP is the closest to the single solution, but because it has some strict criteria, there are others offering some alternatives.  The other two I listed are compatible but fell outside of YUP's criteria.

Please see the 'First Timer Advice', the 'Towards Game Stability', 'Essentials for Getting Started', and the 'Common Game Problems' sections (at a minimum) of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

-Dubious-

Snowlock57

Snowlock57

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Thank you very much!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ctd, vanilla, nvse, troubleshooting

Page loaded in: 1.084 seconds