TTW - Body replacers work only on raiders

NamelessWanderer88

I have installed the body mods I usually use to my latest TTW playthrough, they are the Dimonized Type 3 for females and Breezes for males.

I have installed them just as I normally do, but there is a very weird issue for me, the replacers only work on raiders. I have never had this issue and I have not found a way to fix this. I have tried using other body mods but the issue stays the same, the models only work on the raiders, on the player character and other NPCs I get the brown panties glitch for females and the male textures are just... broken.

I have been trying to fix this for hours now on with no success so, help would be welcome. Thank you in advance.

You have to toggle Archive Invalidation every time you make any changes to any textures. This is the usual cause of the Bethesda censorship still showing after you install a body mod.

Or, the mod manager you used to install the mod did not install the new textures correctly. For texture replacers, it is better to install them manually to ensure they are installed properly.

Yeah I did a manual install, problem was not with the AI but with the way the manager intalled the mod. Thank you :)

You have to toggle Archive Invalidation every time you make any changes to any textures. This is the usual cause of the Bethesda censorship still showing after you install a body mod.

Or, the mod manager you used to install the mod did not install the new textures correctly. For texture replacers, it is better to install them manually to ensure they are installed properly.

u