• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Jayman760

Jayman760

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Could someone please give a tutorial or direct to one on how to create items? I looked in GrimWiki but nothing there.

msyblade

msyblade

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Could someone please give a tutorial or direct to one on how to create items? I looked in GrimWiki but nothing there.

You should goto grimrock.net forums, thats where all of the modders are discussing these things and helping each other.

Get the asset pack, goto scripts/items.lua and find the item you want to use as your base. copy that item, and put it into the dungeons/yourdungeonname/mod_assets/scripts/items.lua then change the name and properies of it however you like.

ExpDevourer

ExpDevourer

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

You should goto grimrock.net forums, thats where all of the modders are discussing these things and helping each other.

Get the asset pack, goto scripts/items.lua and find the item you want to use as your base. copy that item, and put it into the dungeons/yourdungeonname/mod_assets/scripts/items.lua then change the name and properies of it however you like.

Hello I'm new to the Nexus, but I frequent the Grimrock forums quite often. Yes as far as the basic editing is concerned it just takes a few changes to the predefined scripts, which can be found in the Modding section of the Developers homepage. Now as far as making something completely new and animating it, now that is something far more complex, that I myself an quite curious about as well, I heard a rumor though that it is out of the question at the moment though, may have been an old topic too though.

Halluinoid

Halluinoid

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

would be great to see an additional asset pack that maybe we could pay $20 for or something!! :)

Page loaded in: 0.945 seconds