New Download Changes

solomonoftm

Freeloaders like you or me still can download all we want for free. We have not downloads limits. We don't have to pay at all. Just a little inconvenience. It's not the end of the world of modding!

Try downloading mods with 4K textures or any mod over 1 or 2GB and tell me how "little" of a inconvenience that is...

4K textures?

What kind of video card do you have?

How much Vram?

I have to download 2K textures for my GTX 750Ti, (cheap card today), there's no way I can use 4K textures

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@treos, don't waste time arguing with those who insult you. Simply add their names on your Ignore Preferences.

ty for the advice and given the general...attitude premium users seem to have on this site that's likely far from the only name that'll go on that list.

anti-consumer business practices drive people away from a site while arrogant attitudes and insults lead people to hate a community. nothing good comes from either of those things.

edit: ew, it seems nexus does that same type of "block" system discord uses where it only partially blocks those you add to your block list.

what i mean is "This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by *username here*. View it anyway?" is still shown when they post and as a result they're posts are hidden but are not actually blocked at all and you're left with a nagging reminder that shouldn't be there at all.

Edited by Guest