I CAN'T GET RID OF THEM...

BombasticLover

I CANNOT for the life of me find anything on the web or here about this topic! I have two deformities on the top middle of my character's breasts (cbbe body) and no matter how much I tweak it they won't disappear. Do people just have to use a different body mod to get rid of these indentions or just use photoshop and creative lighting effects??

8K Realistic Skin Textures - Fusion Girl - CBBE - ABeauty - Unique Player Compatible- :ohmy: I'm using this...only comes with one file...installed with nmm. Its just that the top of the breasts have some sort of divots that are on both sides and seem to be maybe a problem with this mod or cbbe?

8K Realistic Skin Textures - Fusion Girl - CBBE - ABeauty - Unique Player Compatible- :ohmy: I'm using this...only comes with one file...installed with nmm. Its just that the top of the breasts have some sort of divots that are on both sides and seem to be maybe a problem with this mod or cbbe?

just send me the last saved game file, please zip it up.

do not post images please.

https://i.postimg.cc/NFXLRQRd/Screenshot-744.png

I can't send any personal files, AS THAT'S CREEPY. But, I put up a link to a photo that shows the indention on the top of the left breast, and the mark gets MUCH worse under different lighting.

I use your database in diagnostics, it's not creepy--- so you know I am a woman and do in fact use these mods too.

There are 3 packages involved with CCB data, and textures mismatches are abundant, how ever, without knowing what mods are installed through the use of inspecting a saved game file? your not going to get in dept help with this kind of issue.

Looking at the pic, I can clearly see 4 types of textures showing up.

so if you provide the required data? I can inspect it in a more aesthetic manner privately.

EDIT: it's 2:30 am here so I need to sleep for work tomorrow.

goodnight.

Kitty Black

Edited by Purr4me

It's ok if you don't know the answer. I really feel uncomfortable with sending data to a stranger from my personal computer. I really was just looking for anybody that had a similar problem or knew of a possible solution that was less invasive. I've had luck in the past with extremely skilled people that mod alot and could just look at a picture and tell what the problem more than likely was that I was trying to figure out. Thanks tho.

*Body mods are CBBE and 8K Realistic Skin Textures. I have special head textures, but they aren't a problem when I try too take pics.

Try Lowering the Breast Height Slider in Bodyslide. preferably a setting of 0. this might solve the issue i believe you are refeering to (although the issue that is caused by said setting is more defined, so not really sure).

could also check to make sure no bodyslide setting for breasts are using excessive numbers, such as negative numbers (essentially inverting values) and anything exceeding 100. since the sliders can indeed go way beyond 100 by manually typing in values and likewise negative values.

so yea, the 2 sliders that i believe could be connected is either the Breast Height slider, which seems to make them look bad at high values, or top slope.

the other potentional cause could be body texture merged issue, as in 2 body textures are being merged, however it does not look like the typical merged texture issue, as the body would look completely messed up if that was the case.

so i am going to assume this is a bodyslide slider based issue (not a problem to do with the program, but rather user input) , rather then the merged body textures issue as said issue would be much more ovbious.

so its either bodyslide sliders setting, or the skin texture itself. or if you happen to use a unique player based mod, then that would defintely make sense and would be primary potentional.

so the key question is, are you using any unique player based mods ?

if so then that makes much more sense.

Edited by G4M3W1NN3R

Heya Bombastic.

From the pic, it looks like you have a crease in the mesh. That occurs when morphs take a mesh beyond it's limitations.

THAT particular crease, I have seen in some of my cbbe characters, when I have the body triangle set too far up into the top corner of the triangle for my current cbbe preset.

If you are using looksmenu in your game, try this.

Open the console by tapping the tilde key. It's in the upper left hand corner of your keyboard, and looks like this ~ .

after the console is open, type in slm 14 and hit your enter key. Tap whichever key or button (if you use a controller) that gets you into the body triangle, during character creation. (I have never used the keyboard for this game, it's always been an xbox type controller, so I'm sorry, I dunno what they keyboard key for it is.)

Set your body triangle for a bit more into the center of the triangle or more towards skinny. Finish up, and exit looks menu.

See if the problem is gone. If not, you are most likely going to have to do as Gamewinner was saying, and adjust your preset to lower the height and/or upper slope of the breast area of your preset.

If you are using, or have ever used, busty grrrl, or any mods that alter the way your body triangle works, you are going to have to go through your data folder, and your NMM folders to get rid of all traces of them.

Good luck :)