He killed your Spouse,

You killed him,

You kept his Cybernetic Enhancements,

And now he works for you.

So, if you side with the Institute, it's likely that you think like the Institute does.

The Institute saw Kellogg as an asset, and now you've had your revenge you've cooled down and can see that he can be a valuable resource.

You get a Synth component set to Kellogg's DNA.

You get a Courser Chip to provide him with Courser programming as a base.

You insert the Courser Chip into the Synth Component and then graft the whole thing to his hippocampus and Brain Augmenter at a Chemistry Workbench (I feel the Tinker Workbench is ideal, oh well).

You put Kellogg's Synth Component and remaining Cybernetics in a console in the room where the Synths are made, and then you leave it a week to allow the body to accept the organic and inorganic foreign objects.

You return to find your Courser-Cyborg-108-Year-Old-Shi/Institute-Mercenary combo with younger smooth scarless skin and a bit more and darker hair than you remember.

Now he is a Courser enhanced by conventional Cybernetics with all of the memory and experience of the original mercenary, but with a deep-rooted prime objective to work for the Director of the Institute, who happens to be you.

I know Depravity Let's you spare him and that there's Kellogg CerealKiller companion by SKK at Fallout 4 Nexus, but it's unvoiced and he can aggro, this idea gives those vanilla components a purpose and let's you utilise the technology and resources of the Institute.

I'd like what Depravity offers but with some story and without the dependency of two very big mods.

Edited by ImmortalAbsol