unlimited or quick fast health regen mod updated or new one

DarthspeedForce

there has been a couple great Unlimited hero health mods in the games life since modding started at launch, and there is a specific one i like to use when just messing around in arcade being invincible as a hero, sadly it only worked on heroes. not regular classes or reinforcements , we now have the "god anakin ", https://www.nexusmods.com/starwarsbattlefront22017/mods/1799. which this mod was kinda like but not as awesome lol, but therefore,

My request is to have either the god anakin mod. made for any hero or just update the unlimited hero health 2.4 mod by Modder " BattlefrontFilms" the mod actually worked until about 2 months ago. suprisingly , it doesn't mess with online play so you can have it on. and do your thing. but i just want something like this or a new mod like god anakin done for every character or at least the heroes PLEASE help, im on discord with the same name. if you have any info contact me or reply to this. Thank you,

have a great holiday everyone

• 1 month later...

That is totaly possible...but that is also possible for normal classes, as long you use it in arcade xD

(I also mean instant action, because the bots/ai there have the same affect file as you so if you have unlimited health the instand action Ai does too