download still capped after buying premium

vcprod

Using 10 threads is still not fixing it for me... is there something particularly weird with the Skyrim SSE Legacy of the Dragonborn mod? My download speed (even at 1 thread) would shoot up to download all the other mods I've decided I want, but for this mod in particular, even after going premium, bumping up to 10 threads, re-starting the download from scratch, and restarting vortex multiple times, I'm consistently not managing to hit even 50 KB/sec.

When you switched Vortex to use 10 threads, did you log out of Vortex, restart it and log back in?

Because just switching it and expecting your next download to be fast probably isn't going to work.

• 9 months later...

11-11-2020, Premium DLs are peaking at 3.8 megabytes a second. Anyone willing to help me figure this out?

I got premium earlier today, made sure it registered to my account so I have the premium tag, saw I was still getting 2MB/s, Set DL threads to 10, restarted, and now I'm peaking at 3.8 MB/s. Barely worth the 50 dollars I paid for LT membership.

I have a feeling it's supposed to be higher than 3.8 MB/s so I thought I'd check in here to see if theres anything I can do to fix it before seeing if I can get a refund.

Guest deleted34304850

i'd suggest not necro'ing an old post, and putting your new post in the correct forum would be a start.

this is the vortex support forum. its a mod manager, it doesn't throttle your download speeds.