SkyUi not working with SKSE

insomniacentral

HI. new to modding and recently ran into a problem. When I boot up the game I get an error message saying skyui is not working and that my skse64 is running version 0.00.00. It is not. I downloaded the most recent file and installed it properly, I know because it was working. Mods that require it and skyui to work (including skyui) like strange runes and tk dodge were working. I;ve searched online and found similar problems that happened about a year ago, back then it was due to the game getting an update that didn't work with sske64 for whatever reason. Could that be the issue now and I just have to wait for sske64 to update?

If your SKSE64 is not working, you either, have a mismatch with the SkyrimSE.exe or you have installed it wrong.

Some people don’t pay close enough attention to which version they are downloading, make sure that’s not you.

Current SE build 2.0.17 (runtime 1.5.97)

Runtime meaning SkyrimSE.exe’s properties/details shows product version 1.5.97.0

On a side note, SkyUI is NOT version specific, it works with any and all SKSE64 versions.