undare

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts
In response to post #76286688.

Spoiler

Yes! and Yep!

1- I was thinking in that a while ago, and it seem there isnt any way around it. So expect an update with the rest as non-animated version :)

2- Solar and void essences are not minerals or plants.. (Theme-wise) they are more like energy/reagents. I was thinking in making a separate mod for those 2.
Full disclosure.. I have an "Alchemy mod already started. But there are problems with CFR.. a new engine is on the works, so thats what stopping me from finish it. In that mod, those essences and other materials fit the theme to be animated.

So pretty much yes. Expect more from this mod and another one in the works. Rainbow shell would fit nicely on the alchemy mod, so thats on you! Thanks for it! Any other item suggestion like that would be most welcome.
(As a note: Slime eggs are done too)

DZK312

DZK312

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
In response to post #76286688. #76302993 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

hehe, you might have some competition with my mod now. after seeing your mod i got inspired to start animating a few of my own items (in an update im about to roll out rn, and ima keep making more) in my mod - DZK312's Fanciful Resources
but im still excited to see what more you can do with your style ^-^

undare

undare

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts
In response to post #76286688. #76302993, #76321983 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Not gonna lie,, i Love how you made the ores. Makes me want to go in a mining spree to get em all!! haha

Also make me wonder how i would make mine. This "style" can be a blessing and a curse sometimes... haha
Anyway, glad you will try your hand at animation. Talked to the [ContentPatcherAnimations] Dev , so he can update his mod in the nexus.
Hopefully he do it sooner, so the downloads on his page can reflect how awesome his modding tool is. :)
Happy modding!

LenneDalben

LenneDalben

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,009 posts
Thanks for this excellent mod! The gemstones are beautiful :)

fahlsing

fahlsing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Love the mod. Would you consider moving all the png files in to an assets directory? It seems to be standard practice. Thank you for your consideration.

justicarjasper

justicarjasper

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Honestly if I could only have one appearance mod, it'd be this. Love having this in play.

wildrosings

wildrosings

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
These are simply stunning. I'd never be able to play without this mod, ever again. Thank you so much for your hard work and for sharing this "gem" ;) Honestly it makes me so happy to collect them now, even the earth crystals! Thank you!

Drexxl

Drexxl

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 72 posts
Just when I think this mod can't get more perfect, BOOM! Even better! Thank you so much for your amazingly beautiful mod!

undare

undare

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 320 posts
In response to post #78068248.

Spoiler

Glad you like it!. <3

Unitaytoe

Unitaytoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
I love the mod and thank you for all the work you've done! I wanted to ask if you are planning to retexture the remaining nodes and bars since you've done the ores? Would love to see it all come together in the end :)

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.010 seconds