undare

undare

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
In response to post #86247043.

Spoiler

No, you just edit the values of the ones already in there.
If they dont appear there, then they are not codded on the content file.
I think i added Celestine in the last update (I missed that one). Also, sorry for the late reply.

NyxMuirinn

NyxMuirinn

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
could prismatic shards be added to this along with 'prismatic bars' for the prismatic tools mod? it would be the only gem/ore item not covered in this mod and i'd love to have it included!

undare

undare

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
In response to post #88926758.

Spoiler

I wont mind asking the author for permission to do a patch... but..
In this case the original mod last update was on 2018..   And i know an unofficial update is around.
That makes things super complicate, As i would need the permission of the original author to do content based on his work.
(Or maybe permission of the unnoficial versionīs maker?)

Also, i may expose users to some confusion between versions.
I can do the work,, but i am super carefult with this permission things.

fluffmastergm

fluffmastergm

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Some of the gems aren't animated for me. How do I fix this? I don't know how to edit config.json

ArsonMurders

ArsonMurders

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
they were animated, but now theyre not..
[Content Patcher Animations] This mod failed in the GameLoop.UpdateTicked event. Technical details:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ContentPatcherAnimations.Mod.CollectPatches() in C:\Programming\StardewValley\ModSource\ContentPatcherAnimations\Mod.cs:line 201
   at ContentPatcherAnimations.Mod.UpdateAnimations(Object sender, UpdateTickedEventArgs e) in C:\Programming\StardewValley\ModSource\ContentPatcherAnimations\Mod.cs:line 112
   at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args, Func`2 match) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 125

thats the only part of the smapi log in the red. any help would be appreciated

undare

undare

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
In response to post #94970348.

Spoiler

Good day! 

I would need you to go to this page and follow those simple instructions
https://smapi.io/log

Then send me back the resulting link.

(Some notes:
-Android have issues with many mods
-Content patcher animations and Content patcher MUST be up to day, 
-Same as Smapi
-Same as this mod
)

Iīll wait the link to see Exactly what the issue is.

undare

undare

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
In response to post #89569533.

Spoiler

Good day! @fluffmastergm 
(sorry for the delay.. Nexus did a bad job with its notification system.. at least until this month..)

Some things to consider :
-you need to have updated versions of :
-This mod
-Cp
-Cp-animations
-Smapi

An alternate way to edit the config is to download the mod called "Generic Mod Config Menu" (is here on nexus)
It allows you to edit the confing inside the game (In the lower left corner in the main menu, a cog icon)

You donīt need it tho.. as BY default! all the animations are enabled, so your issue is something else

I would need you to go to this page and follow those simple instructions
https://smapi.io/log

Then send me back the resulting link.
So i can offer more specific help. (I guarantee you!, it has to be something super simple.)

EmpressKimi

EmpressKimi

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 154 posts
Hello, for some reason the mudstone reskin is not applying in the game. Every other gems/minerals/geodes is working fine.

undare

undare

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
In response to post #100144008.

Spoiler

Good day or night!.
I checked on my current version, and it is applied correctly.

As a note..  the current version of the mod is 1.1.6 (the mod page says its 1.1.5... it is not.)
One of the suggestions for installing the new version is to delete any previous one.
(This was a community suggestion for me to organize the sprites on folders and not in the open).

So, if if that is not much trouble; 
Can you check wich version do you have?.

(Also, Mudstone reskin is not animated. is one of the few, but still is a different, sharper sprite matching other ones.)

CardinalRose

CardinalRose

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi, some of my gems and minerals are not showing at all. ?It loaded fine under SMAPI, no warnings about it. I do have the pre req's. What can I do to solve this??

If relevant: [SMAPI]    AnimatedGemstones 1.1.6 by Undare | for Content Patcher | Make Gemstones sharp and shiny 41 in total and the rest of the minerals as static

Edited by CardinalRose, 02 November 2021 - 10:15 PM.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.158 seconds