CardinalRose

CardinalRose

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In response to post #101261868.

Spoiler

Ah nvm just had to reload my save file. Woops, should've tried that first. Thanks for all your mods btw! Great stuff! Love muscles and all the content haha

Edited by CardinalRose, 02 November 2021 - 10:22 pm.

undare

undare

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
In response to post #101261868. #101262148 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Animated Gemstones is one of my most behaved mods,, donīt give me a heart attack! XD 

Glad you enjoy the content! <3 

Akrasia01

Akrasia01

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi, I'm having a issue with the gemstones are appearing as static and not animated. I have all the required mods updated to the latest versions and made sure that the animations were all enabled in the config file. The Animated Furniture and Stuff & Animated Clothes from Gervig91 is working as intended in game, but I'm not sure why this mod isn't working since it was working perfectly last week.
https://smapi.io/log/248268d7385d49c4afe49777be747ad0

Edited by Akrasia01, 06 November 2021 - 02:34 am.

Akrasia01

Akrasia01

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #101377223.

Spoiler

Ok, I've managed to get the diamond animation to work by manually disabling the the "diamond" gemstone in the config file. That is very strange, is there anyway to reverse this process so I don't have to manually disable all the gemstones for it to become animated?

Edited by Akrasia01, 06 November 2021 - 02:18 am.

undare

undare

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
In response to post #101377223. #101377378 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Its strange indeed.
Disabling an item in the config of this mod should stop it from being animated,, not the other way around.

If that "somehow" works for you. You can either :
-Untick all the options on the Generic Config Menu for this mod.
or
-Go to this mod folder,
find the config,
open it with a text editor
and Mass replace all the "true" to "false"
and save.

When other mods target the same file, problems like that happens, so it depends if you have installed other mods.
(Your log looks clean, free of errors, so it should be other thing)

Akrasia01

Akrasia01

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
In response to post #101377223. #101377378, #101379793 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Yeah, I replaced all the values from true to false since I'm not sure how else to reverse this problem (It was fine about a week ago) and everything is now working as intended. Thanks!

yukarinsyoui

yukarinsyoui

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Sorry, I'm Japanese, so excuse me for using the translation tool.
It worked with StardewValley 1.5.5, but ingots, coal, ore, and some excavated items (mudstone, sandstone, etc.) did not reflect their appearance.
Is this because the "Content Patcher Animations" have not been updated to the current version of the game?

https://smapi.io/log...83a3a2af07af0c3

Edited by yukarinsyoui, 02 December 2021 - 05:41 pm.

undare

undare

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
In response to post #102443358.

Spoiler

Your installation looks good and clean.

Some users have reported that Going to the generic mod config menu of this mod
and un-ticking the boxes (save, exit the game and re-launch it) would fix the issue.

The second common issue would be if the users are using Vortex. Since that mod manager omit Configuration files.

yukarinsyoui

yukarinsyoui

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
In response to post #102443358. #102445713 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Unchecking the box, saving and rebooting did not solve the problem.
I am not using Vortex.
The setting from the config file that other users tried (replacing true and false) did not work either.

It's a real shame that you can't solve this problem, because this appearance changing mod is beautiful and wonderful.

Edited by yukarinsyoui, 02 December 2021 - 08:55 pm.

undare

undare

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
In response to post #102443358. #102445713, #102450123 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

Just to be on the same page :
-Ingots, coal and ores donīt have animations, They only have an updated new look more sharp looking
-Does any other piece works? like topaz, ruby, jade, etc?

You donīt have Spacecore Installed.
mmmm... it is not listed as a requirement for CPA neither..
That used to be an important requirement for CPA. not sure if it has something to do with it.

You have the same versions of the mods as me. I updated to 1.5.5 and the mod is working as expected.

The only thing i can think of, something on your pc blocking the generation of Config files. (They appear on their own mod folder once you run the game once).
That, or something about 1.5.5   (We know some machines are broken at the time this message was written)

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.505 seconds