No spider mods, please.

Densai2

Hi everyone, this is my first time I have ever made a post here and that's because I've never had a thing in a game scare me to the point of literal nightmares. I was just playing fallen order before getting to kashyyyk, and when they first introduce you to them it is the most fear inducing thing they could do to me. The main fear is that an unpredictable creature just jumps down on me, and that's exactly what happened. I endured through some encounters where they exist and was just going to do so throughout the game. But then at night my mind was on guard 24/7 and I ended up having a huge nightmare about the situation.

I ask that someone could make a mod no spiders on this game, could be some random creature like the bear mod in skyrim. I don't care if I have to sit there trying to kill unanimated models because it would save me from having nightmares about it. I love the game, but I don't think I could play in the state it is. I'm going to sell off the game and hopefully get it on pc (was on ps4) to hope someone does it x). Depends on prices for that stuff but I might even pay to get it made since I'm sure lots of people experience my fear. It's just the biggest fear for people in the world, lets make them huge and jump on you. (Don't wanna sound like there's only one fear in the world either, I'm sorry for anyone who has uncommon fears)

Thanks for reading this, I am going to be positing something similar every week or so I can get this out there and hopefully someone would be able to make it. Have a good one :smile:

Edited by Densai2

Man, I was just thinking the same thing today.

I was just exploring as I finished the game the other day, and I encountered a spider. I thought how stupid is to beat spiders, rats, and so on being a Jedi who just whould use the mind trick on non-intelligent creatures, and then I remembered my friend who has aracnophobia just like you, so I really thought that someone should make a mod to remove the spiders or replace them by the rats or whatever other creatures there are already in the game.

I really hope someone can do this, as I know how stressful is this for some people.

Good luck.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...